DICE PACKS BUNDLE

5e End of next turn

Here's a small extension to cater for effects that expire on the 'end of next turn' i.e. Monks stunning strike.

Forge Link

Let me know if you have any issues.

Cheers, Steve.
    Last edited by Stv; July 30th, 2023 at 21:23.

Sweet, I've been dying for an extension that does this.

I've updated post #1 with a link to a new extension to cater for 'end of next turn' effects.

I'm pretty sure my original extension wasn't working as intended, so hopefully this new one does.

Cheers, Steve.

Good thinkin! Thanks!

Absolutely love this extension! However, I noticed that the new option overwrites the "Disable When Used" option added by Better Combat Effects Gold.

I would love to use both of these extensions together, but am unable to do so as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Decisive View Post
    Absolutely love this extension! However, I noticed that the new option overwrites the "Disable When Used" option added by Better Combat Effects Gold.

I would love to use both of these extensions together, but am unable to do so as is.
    If you using BCEG you shouldn’t next this ext.

@MrDDT is correct. the BCEG handles end of next turn functionality itself, so you won't need to use my ext.

Although @Darth Decisive, thanks for the error report. It may be that my EONT extension conflicts with some others also. I'll look into it when I get chance.

Cheers, Steve.

Fair point! I wasn't sure if this would work directly than the BCE version, but yeah. Either way, I'm glad to be able to report the error!

Thread Information