FG License: I own FGU with an Ultimate license
Time Zone: Mountain Time, USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for a Biweekly (Once every other week) weeknight campaign starting no earlier than 5pm PST / 8pm EST
Term: I would love to run one of the official released campaigns, preferably AL style from beginning to end.
Voice: I can voice chat and video chat. I’m comfortable with both Discord and webcam for Twitch or YouTube.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E and Fantasy Grounds Unity (not interested in Classic).
Game System Experience: I’ve been playing D&D since 1989. Been playing 5E since it came out.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I’ve been using Fantasy Grounds for four years now. I have DMed many games using FGC and FGU, some of which are on YouTube. I also make and sell FG modules on the DMsGuild.

DM type preferred: Looking for a DM with experience in both D&D and Fantasy Grounds.
Character Type Preferred: I don’t have a specific preference. Though I am eyeballing the new subclasses in Tasha’s new book.

About me: I started D&D with Dragonlance back in 1989. I was just a young teenage player back then. Later in my 20s, I started DMing. For the past 20+ years, I’m still DMing. I guess I’m a forever DM. I have a YouTube channel full of campaigns I’ve DMed, including a 5th edition conversion of Dragonlance DL1-DL4. I’m 43 now and can’t even remember the last time I was a player. Oh how I long to walk amongst the mortals once more just like Fizban (spoilers!). By chance, is there another Forever DM out there who could take pity on this weary DM in need of a break?