DICE PACKS BUNDLE

A Question and Request

First off, I don't know if there is a roadmap available for the future of Fantasy Grounds, thus I don't know if this is a planned feature or not. I've been playing video games for a long time now and one feature I've grown to love is "Pin to Window." This essentially allows you to open a tab in your game, for instance a map or inventory, and slide it over to another screen. For Dungeon Masters, this option could be invaluable. It would offer a large amount of free space on their main screen, allowing them a less cluttered main workspace while working with maps, assets, combat trackers, etc.

Blog Entries
    You can stretch FG across multiple monitors.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    There are technical reasons that this is not doable at this time with FG. For now you will have to stretch your window across multiple monitors and you can vote for the idea, and others, via the Wish List; https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information