STAR TREK 2d20

PFS2 #1-21: Mistress of the Maze SUN November 29th @ 1 AM UTC or 1.30 PM UTC

Two time slot options, please double-check your UTC offset and indicate which one would work for you.

Tier 5-8

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character (including the character's level) you'd like to play.

To clarify: This scenario uses the new PF2 rules and will be run as a Pathfinder Society scenario.

Please schedule around 4 to 4 1/2 hours for the game (a bit more if there are several new players).

About the scenario:

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 5–8 (subtiers 5–6 and 7–8).

Open Decemvirate member Eliza Petulengro is looking for a handful of intrepid Pathfinders to accompany her on an interdimensional journey throught the Maze of the Open Road! Eliza is traveling from the Grand Lodge in Absalom to the Woodsedge Lodge in Galt, but the Maze of the Open Road has become unstable and unpredictable in recent years. Eliza hopes that with help of her fellow Pathfinders, she can secure the road and prepare it for regular use by the Society once more.

Written by Christen N. Sowards

Scenario tags: None

Additional information:

Character creation in PFS2.

Quite a lot of character options in newer books just became PFS2 legal

If this is your first PFS2 game on this particular character, I will need to know your Paizo Organized Play #, your character #, your faction and your current gold (after character creation). You can either put it in the notes tab or send it to me some other way (see below).

If you already played this character, please send me your last chronicle sheet so I know the information mentioned above as well as chronicle #, reputation, XP and fame.

I can have the server up for you to build your character either UTC weeknight evening or possibly on the weekend (though be aware not all books are on FG yet).

If you need a pregen please notify me in advance!

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

If you can, please try to send me your character 24 hours before the game so I can review any relevant rules.

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds Classic or Unity (I have an Ultimate license) and either Teamspeak or Discord.

Steps before the game:

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet) either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel). If it is your first PFS2 game, I'll at least need your Paizo Organized Play # and your faction.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM announcements in the game calendar.

Some boilerplate clarifications:

Please apply on the FG forums on both the game calendar as well as in the game thread (if multiple household members are playing, one person per household is sufficient). First, it's easier to tell how many spots are already filled that way. Second, the other players (as well as the GM) know what level and class to expect from your character (if you don't know yet, simply state TBD). Third, you'll get notified about any updates if you post in the game thread (at least about the first one). Fourth, it allows the GM to determine who applied first should it become relevant. Some exceptions might apply.

Also, please be sure to check the thread for new messages occasionally. You don't have to check each and every day or every few hours but please make sure to reply to any posts that do concern you in time. Should you remain unresponsive, I'll give the spot to a player that applied after you (as I won't know whether you are still interested in participating or not). Exceptions might apply, e.g. if you state beforehand that you won't be able to respond due to traveling.

If you apply but don't show up or drop out during the game without notice, in future games I might also give preference to other players who have a better track record of showing up. I am aware though that life and technical problems can always happen, so don't worry if you have a valid reason though.

These rules are not in place to prevent players from playing but in fact to enable players willing to play to actually do so. It's frustrating if I have to turn down players if it turns out they would in fact have been able to play.
    Last edited by stephan_; November 22nd, 2020 at 12:59.

I'm assuming not enough interest, so rescheduling.

Good morning (My time anyhow). I live on the West Coast of the US so this would be 5pm Saturday which would work for me. I have a Paizo ID# but haven't used it before and am in my first ever TTRPG right now which is also a PF2 game. Please let me know if this game is still going to be running. I will go to the Calendar and apply there as well.

Hi, unfortunately this particular game (one-shot) would have already happened last weekend. I may run something again in the future but would need at least some additional interested players.

Feel free to PM me for any PFS or SFS games you will be running in the future.

Well, if I remember.

It may be simpler to subscribe to the two game announcement threads.

"Fantasy Grounds forums allows users to "subscribe" to threads and receive email updates (as long as you have enabled them in your profile). So, in order to receive an email when a new game is posted subscribe to this thread! To subscribe: above the first post on a page, on the right-hand side, is a pull-down menu called "Thread Tools" of which the third option is Subscribe to this Thread. You must subscribe separately to this thread if you wish to get Pathfinder/Starfinder game announcements."

SFS

PFS2

Thread Information