STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: MGT2 v1.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoid View Post
    Love the task chain idea by Dalton above. good example too. It would help to keep players involved and would encourage adventure and utility module creators to expand the possible chains.
    Oddly I started on it today, just as an extension to see how well it would work, but gotta postpone that for the moment.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thanks MBM!

I have been using 1.16 all day and it is wonderful the changes you have made.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    Thanks MBM!

I have been using 1.16 all day and it is wonderful the changes you have made.
    Hi Dalton,

That's awesome news! Keep up your suggestions and comments, I might continue the Task Chains extension around other bits as it's a great tool.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

will the ship sheet have inventory? I currently use a PC sheet to track ship inventory and the ship sheet for all the ship's info. And will the players be able to send inventory to the ship when they distribute inventory on the party sheet?

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Dalton,

That's awesome news! Keep up your suggestions and comments, I might continue the Task Chains extension around other bits as it's a great tool.

Cheers,
    MBM
    I think a separate thread is needed that has suggestions - you can pick and choose which ones you want to pursue, but, we would have a specific area to place suggestions.

Hi Folks,

I had to rush v1.2.0 out (it's due for release on the 8th with High Guard).

So going to create a new thread.

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Folks,

I had to rush v1.2.0 out (it's due for release on the 8th with High Guard).

So going to create a new thread.

Cheers,
    MBM
    What ??? High Guard comes out on Dec 8th ???? Why didn't you warn us

Xargun

yaay high guard in time for xmas! nice one mbm

My crew is ecstatic!

Silly question on the High Guard release. Other than more ship data and such, can you let us know what it comes with? Trying to decide whether to buy it right away or until you get more added to it.

Xargun

Thread Information