DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PDF Discount for Traveller 2 ruleset

I'm wondering if there is a discount for buying the Traveller 2 ruleset if you purchase a hardback or PDF through Mongoose (similar to what Paizo does with PDFs)? I can't find anything on their site or this one, so please direct me to the appropriate place if I've missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by dQnielk View Post
    I'm wondering if there is a discount for buying the Traveller 2 ruleset if you purchase a hardback or PDF through Mongoose (similar to what Paizo does with PDFs)? I can't find anything on their site or this one, so please direct me to the appropriate place if I've missed it.
    As far as I know there's no such thing for Mongoose or for 99% other rulesets, only Paizo do it. You get the free PDF if you buy one of their books through a brick store that's part of the Bits and Mortar programme.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thanks for the prompt reply!

Thanks for the prompt reply!
    No worries, also note that sales and things reduce the commission which means I get less, even though some things like CSC which took hundreds of hours is still quite behind paying back my time here.

But thanks to everyone who plays!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    No worries, also note that sales and things reduce the commission which means I get less, even though some things like CSC which took hundreds of hours is still quite behind paying back my time here.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Well, in this case everyone will win. I'm going to buy the hard back tonight or tomorrow, then more than likely grab the fantasy grounds version later in the week after I've read through the hard back. I haven't played Traveller since the 80s, so I'm looking forward to it.

Well, in this case everyone will win. I'm going to buy the hard back tonight or tomorrow, then more than likely grab the fantasy grounds version later in the week after I've read through the hard back. I haven't played Traveller since the 80s, so I'm looking forward to it.
    Hi dQnielk,

Make sure you buy your Hardback in a place that can give you the PDF for free.

Cheers,
    MBM

i was in the same boat dQ (haven't played traveller since the 80's).

Our group decided to give it a shot so I found FGU and MBM's work and dove in.

It's been a fantastic way to get back in and our group is loving the FGU implementation.

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post

Cheers,
    MBM
    Any Chance for a paypal or patreon link so we can buy you a beer as thanks for your work?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    Any Chance for a paypal or patreon link so we can buy you a beer as thanks for your work?
    Best suggestion so far! I sent Damned some cash for his work on Ars Magica (his Paypal is in the loading screen).

I will send MBM a copy of next Call of Cthulhu book as a thank you!

The developers are very much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by CJR View Post
    Best suggestion so far! I sent Damned some cash for his work on Ars Magica (his Paypal is in the loading screen).

I will send MBM a copy of next Call of Cthulhu book as a thank you!

The developers are very much appreciated
    Evening,

No need for Call of Cthulhu books, because, well I have them all, got all 7E in Leathette from the KS and due to doing conversions for some of it, have all the other books. Also got all the new Delta Green, and going to run a game in the future.

All I need is for people to be happy with my work here, as I'd love to turn it into a full time job but that's a way off.

Been updating WOIN over the last week as well as Traveller, big updates for both before Xmas.

Oh and early New Year should bring more stuff.

Huzzah,
    MBM

Thread Information