STAR TREK 2d20

Looking for 5e DM

We are 5 players looking for a DM for any 5e Campaign! If you have a homebrew Idea that you want to flesh out, We're the team for that! If you want to DM for the first time and want a crew that will help you learn, WE ARE THE TEAM FOR THAT TOO!

Availability is typically the weekends as We're all still working, Local Time is PST.

We look forward to meeting you!

I am interested. I have some limited experience DM'ing, and think a group that knew I was learning, and doesn't mind, would be a good thing. I have an ultimate FG license, and quite a few modules and have some home-brew content that I developed for a small group of brothers and nephews. I have a good working knowledge of 5e, and FG classic, but am learning FGU. I also am currently a player in a game that meets somewhat inconsistently that I would want to continue with. Weekends, Friday and Saturdays are the best times for me. I also work and have real life commitments, but love DND. So let me know if you want to go to next step and see if I am a match for your group. I am in US Central time zone.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Bossmitch View Post
    I am interested. I have some limited experience DM'ing, and think a group that knew I was learning, and doesn't mind, would be a good thing. I have an ultimate FG license, and quite a few modules and have some home-brew content that I developed for a small group of brothers and nephews. I have a good working knowledge of 5e, and FG classic, but am learning FGU. I also am currently a player in a game that meets somewhat inconsistently that I would want to continue with. Weekends, Friday and Saturdays are the best times for me. I also work and have real life commitments, but love DND. So let me know if you want to go to next step and see if I am a match for your group. I am in US Central time zone.

Mark
    We play our current game Sundays at 2 or 3 pm PST usually for 2-3 hours Most weeks. We all have a FGC license and a Discord. Let me know what times work for you and I can run it by the Team! NickAF#4077 on discord.

The Sunday time would work for me since it is earlier in the day. Didn't want to go too late because Monday starts early at work, but up to 8 or 9 CT is fine.

Thread Information