STAR TREK 2d20

Skill Ranks Calculated Properly in FGU?

I'm currently using Version 4.0.1 (2020-11), but for the last several weeks I've noticed the available skill ranks does not appear to be calculated properly.

For example, my skittermander witchwarper has 12 points in Intelligence (not modified). My understanding is Witchwarpers earn 4 skill ranks + Int Mod, here +1, for a total of 5. At fourth level he should have 20 skill ranks, but FGU shows him with 24 available (this is up from 21 a few weeks ago). While some alternate racial feats grant him a + bonus to skills, I manually entered those prior to Near Space's release in Fantasy Grounds so I don't think they would be affecting anything.

I attached screen shots of his main tab, skill tab, and abilities tab for reference.
    Attached Images Attached Images

All of my players PCs had this problem when I moved them over from classic to Unity. I exported each character and edited the xml code for the each PC. If you create a another PC just like your current PC You will see that FG creates the PC skill points correct.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

We ran into exactly the same problem last night. My players finally leveled up last night and when dragging the new class to the sheet it turned out that the allocated skill points were off by the intelligence modifier. This was on FG Classic though, and the characters were created in FG Classic.
    When verifying the issue by creating a new character from scratch, this issue did not occur - which makes it even STRANGER. However, I noticed that the SFRPG core rules were updated recently, so maybe a bug snug in?

Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

For what it's worth, despite being listed as a Witchwarper my character's class helper was blank. Deleting that class entry and re-adding the four levels in Witchwarper resulted in the proper skill rank calculation.

Thread Information