5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I share a new piece. It's the Carnival of Fools. The shutters slam. In the distance, the flickering light of torches and lanterns accompanies the dissonant notes of flutes and accordions. The drums give rhythm to the march of the creatures whose colorful costumes hold the decaying flesh. The carnival of madmen is coming to your town, get your children inside and don't leave the party. Or you will be caught by the soulless crowd and take your place in the middle of the procession. Hear ye, hear ye, good people, stay inside!

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsxkzc1E050
    On my WEB site : https://torone-music.com/en/2021/01/...ival-of-fools/

You will find a downloadable mp3 version on my website!

All these tracks will soon be available on spotify/deezer and other streaming platforms and I've already started to repatriate them on soundcloud. Note that I’ve changed the license for simplicity to Creative Commons-BY. The question was asked by some people about let's play that generate revenue.

---
    Fantasy Cartographer
    Instragram : @chris.rpgmapsArtstationYoutubeDeviantArtFacebook

Composer
    Torone's websiteYoutube channel

Photographer
    Et Des Images

Blood, emotion, sweat but no fear. The barbarian has a fantastic life. The whole world envies her, tells about her extraordinary adventures. Her life will be short, but she will not regret anything and she will be remembered.

After my move, I finally turned on the keyboards, put the orchestras back to work. This is my last contribution to the mood of your games. It's heroic, it's epic even. It's still under CC-BY license and without Youtube-ID. So you can use it in your stream. Personally, I added this song in my "Combat" playlist.

The link to download the free mp3 is available in the comments of the youtube video. Don't forget to like, comment and share the video.

You can support me by buying the album or the track on Bandcamp or on Soundcloud (if you subscribe, your money will only go to Soundcloud and the artists you listen to).

The track will be from May 28th on all the more or less good streaming platforms (spotify, apple music, deezer, ...)
    ---
    Fantasy Cartographer

Composer

Photographer
    Et Des Images

An unstable time

You had been locked up for so many nights that you didn't know how long your captivity had lasted. Outside has become a strange place where the horizon cannot be touched. Above you, miles away, clouds are gathering.

This new 6:54 piece is intended to loop. It's written for the exploration sequences of the role-playing games I animate, adding a little mystery and tension. It is much more synthetic than the previous ones even if, you can not change, there is classical orchestra and guitar in the list of instruments.

You can support my work by buying the album or the track on Bandcamp or on Soundcloud (if you subscribe, your money will only go to Soundcloud and the artists you listen to).

The track will be from June 18th on all the more or less good streaming platforms (spotify, apple music, deezer, ...). Stay tuned !
    ---
    Fantasy Cartographer

Composer

Photographer
    Et Des Images

I really like it overall. But it takes too long to 'get going'. On the first listen, I almost shut it off before it picked up. But when it did I really liked it. So I listened a 2nd time and almost shut it off again. So first impression verified.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Remember that this music is written to be played in the background during a role-playing session. This one was intended to give the players time to explore. The tension had to grow slowly.
    ---
    Fantasy Cartographer

Composer

Photographer
    Et Des Images

Thread Information