DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

I share my music under Creative Common BY-NC

Hello dungeons masters !

I'm not only a cartographer or a game master using Fantasy Grounds. I'm also a composer. For my games, I use to compose my own music. I've decided some weeks ago to share what I've wrote with the community under Creative Common (CC-BY-NC). You can find my musical stuff with downloadable mp3 on my website : https://torone-music.com or on Youtube. If the mp3 is available you can freely use the music for your own game and your stream. You'll just have to credit me some where in your video. Enjoy !
    ---
    Fantasy Cartographer
    Instragram : @chris.rpgmapsArtstationYoutubeDeviantArtFacebook

Composer
    Torone's websiteYoutube channel

Photographer
    Et Des Images

Nice one - does this mean people can also stream it on Twitch etc., without them getting their knickers in a twist (twitch not the streamers)?

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. I make use of background music in all my games - I'll check out your music!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Nice one - does this mean people can also stream it on Twitch etc., without them getting their knickers in a twist (twitch not the streamers)?
    Yes, you can do that. You just have to credit me somewhere (on the description text of the video for exemple). Some of my songs are under another type of licence (registered to an author society) but I've not provided the mp3 for those one. I've create a special category for the ones you can use : "Telechargeable" (french for downloadable).

I should I've provided this link : https://torone-music.com/category/telechargeable/. All the songs available are under Creative Common BY-NC
    Last edited by Chris CB; November 20th, 2020 at 19:57.
    ---
    Fantasy Cartographer

Composer

Photographer
    Et Des Images

Blog Entries
    I really got to get into music in my games... How should we credit you? "Music by Chris CB"? or some other name?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I really got to get into music in my games... How should we credit you? "Music by Chris CB"? or some other name?
    Torone (that's my musician name). Chris CB is my real name and I use it for photography and as a cartographer.

And if you are kind, you can add a link to my website
    Last edited by Chris CB; November 20th, 2020 at 23:14.
    ---
    Fantasy Cartographer

Composer

Photographer
    Et Des Images

New update with a quite sad piece of music for your session with dead characters.

You can find the mp3 file here : https://torone-music.com/2020/11/27/hes-gone/
    Enjoy.
    ---
    Fantasy Cartographer

Composer

Photographer
    Et Des Images

Blog Entries
    I had a character die last session

He's gone, he's gone!
    He's bloody well gone!
    Slain by a goblin
    With a wicked grin
    He's bloody well gone!

You've been walking for hours, wandering through the meanders of the cave whose entrance you discovered lost in the middle of an inhospitable jungle. You pass an umpteenth elbow when in the distance, reflecting on the wet rock, a bluish, flickering light makes you straighten up. Maybe you have finally found what you were looking for. The gut leads to a huge room studded with crystals. In the center stands a monolith of black stone zebraized with bluish veins. Lights dance all around, illuminating the crystals with a thousand electric fires. You will not believe your eyes, the vision is marvelous. It is sure you will remember this image until your death. No sooner have you set one foot on the grassy ground than they all stop. You are sure, the lights are watching you. What do you do now?

You can download the mp3 here : https://torone-music.com/en/2020/12/...ened-lights-2/
    The title is also available on soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/torone/awakened-lights
    ---
    Fantasy Cartographer

Composer

Photographer
    Et Des Images

Thread Information