DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Just starting to look at the failing extensions from the 4.3.3 release update. The 5 smaller ones I've checked and are working as expected, just got this and 3 other big ones to check... I'm sure you can guess which ones are failing !!

First up is this one, so hope to have an update soon... Just not sure what has changed, hope its just some xml linkage and nothing fundamental !!

-pete
    Aye. No rest for the wicked!

v2.4 released, this fixes some features that were not working due to ruleset changes and updates for the 4.3.3 ruleset changes.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

v2.4 released, this fixes some features that were not working due to ruleset changes and updates for the 4.3.3 ruleset changes.

-pete
    Seems operational now. Thanks!

Looks like there is a conflict with 5e Auto wild magic ext:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "C: power_item_header:usepowerDomain"]:3: attempt to call field 'usePower' (a nil value)

Edit: passing along this information if it helps: "window.usePower is a deprecated function, the new function is PowerManagerCore.usePower. The Spell Domains extension will need to be updated for use in Fantasy Grounds 5E Ruleset (2023-02)"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; March 29th, 2023 at 10:50.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Looks like there is a conflict with 5e Auto wild magic ext:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "C: power_item_header:usepowerDomain"]:3: attempt to call field 'usePower' (a nil value)

Edit: passing along this information if it helps: "window.usePower is a deprecated function, the new function is PowerManagerCore.usePower. The Spell Domains extension will need to be updated for use in Fantasy Grounds 5E Ruleset (2023-02)"
    v2.5 release should fix this as I've updated the function.

let me know if it corrects the conflict. ( If not please also link me to forum or forge or dmsguild page for '5e Auto wild magic' as I dont have that. )

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

v2.5 release should fix this as I've updated the function.

let me know if it corrects the conflict. ( If not please also link me to forum or forge or dmsguild page for '5e Auto wild magic' as I dont have that. )

-pete
    Many thanks for looking into this. The non-colored button (prepared) works now but the other two buttons (blue & green) do not work but they don't thrown an error now either.

Here is the free ext:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...urge-Extension

Many thanks for looking into this. The non-colored button (prepared) works now but the other two buttons (blue & green) do not work but they don't thrown an error now either.

Here is the free ext:
    I'll take a further look when I get time, can you give me some info for configuration. ( Or an exported character that I can load up that is pre-configured etc.. )

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Here is the free ext:
    v2.6 added auto wild magic support.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

I'll take a further look when I get time, can you give me some info for configuration. ( Or an exported character that I can load up that is pre-configured etc.. )

-pete
    Here is a test. I just set Fireball to the different options to test it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

v2.6 added auto wild magic support.

-pete
    Only seeing 2.5 uploaded to the guild.
    Last edited by nephranka; April 5th, 2023 at 16:29.

Thread Information