FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    v1.7 has been updated, this has the extended spell support.

When the 'feature' is added to the character ( or you edit its name/text ), it will parse this and update the new extended spell section. If you have the spells in the abilities power side, it will 'tick' the 'prepared domain' for you.

You can drag spells onto the 'extended spells' and it will also process the abilities page 'tick' of the 'prepared domain' for you.

When you drag on a spell into the abilities power page, it will check the extended spells list and on a match also 'tick' the 'prepared domain' for you.

When you level up, it will also add the new spells you should get into the extended spells section.

This is all parsed from the feature description, so please let me know if it manages to mess something up, or fails to parse. ( I've checked PHB but I'm sure some parts might have bugs. )

NOTE... at the moment it only does EXACT name match between the extended spell list and the powers spell... so no support for 'rob2e/grim press' style power spell names.

While it does not add the spells automatically to the powers page, due to users might want to use the 'rob2e/grim press' versions.. You can open the shortcut on the extended spell and then swap to the abilities tab and drag that open shortcut for the spell onto the powers location you want it.

Hope this is interesting, not too broken, and maybe you have some feedback/bugs...

thanks, Pete
    So far it is holding. I like the extended section. Makes it easy to load spells that you want to prepare but not count against the "prepared" number. I will report back any bugs. Thanks!

v1.71 updated to add spell name matching when the ability spells are using the likes of rob2e and have extra markup.
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

v1.8 now has some color for the icons next to prepared spells depending on mode.. normal prepared, domain prepared and always show status.

mode -> prepare
    prep.JPG

not in mode prepare.

combat.JPG
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

This extension is causing an issue with inspiration slots. I created a brand new campaign and made a new character. Inspiration slots are set to Standard.

I then loaded ONLY the B9 Spell Domain extension and left inspiration slots set to Standard.

Despite having inspiration slots set to standard, the maximum amount of 3 is being displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmlock View Post
    This extension is causing an issue with inspiration slots. I created a brand new campaign and made a new character. Inspiration slots are set to Standard.

I then loaded ONLY the B9 Spell Domain extension and left inspiration slots set to Standard.

Despite having inspiration slots set to standard, the maximum amount of 3 is being displayed.
    Thats a fun one, nice spot.

This must be to do with having to play around with the character header bar. Maybe a missing super call to initialise to the correct value type thing..

I'll add it to my todo list.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Quote Originally Posted by grimmlock View Post

Yeah, I saw this one too and thought it might be one of my other extensions. Never put it together this one would have effected that area.

v1.85 added missing super call to sort out the inspiration slots. ( And rest menu on right click on character etc.. )

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    v1.85 added missing super call to sort out the inspiration slots. ( And rest menu on right click on character etc.. )

-pete
    Thanks!

v1.9 added support for processing extended spell in the 'traits' section of a character sheet, it adjusts the parse process to cope with a few more formats and reference layouts.

If any do not parse correctly, please let me know.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

v2.0 updated to reflect ruleset changes.
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Thread Information