FG Spreadshirt Swag

Reliable Concentration saving throw extension?

Hello, I was looking at the Circle of Stars druid subclass in Tasha's and was wondering if there is an extension out there that handles this particular ability:
    When you make an Intelligence or a Wisdom check or a Constitution saving throw to maintain concentration on a spell, you can treat a roll of 9 or lower on the d20 as a 10.
    Specifically I'm looking at the concentration part - my concern is that since Fantasy Grounds rolls saving throws automatically when damage is taken, it will remove concentration spells when they shouldn't be removed. Not the biggest problem in the world, but it will cause problems if a spell is say, 4 rounds into its 10 round duration, and the caster has to re-apply it.

(The 'reliable' part for the Int and Wis checks would be nice, but just for convenience. It's the concentration saving throw part that I'm worried about.)

I know there is a reliable talent extension out there, but I'm just curious if anyone has made one for saving throws. I'm not requesting someone make one, just hoping to be pointed to an existing one if it exists. Thanks!

Moved to the D&D 5e forum. The "Create and Share" -> "Extensions" forum is for sharing extensions already created.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I haven't heard of any such extensions yet. Given how new Tasha's is not sure anyone has jumped on the need yet. I suspect it might be coming soon (tm) though

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I haven't heard of any such extensions yet. Given how new Tasha's is not sure anyone has jumped on the need yet. I suspect it might be coming soon (tm) though
    Well there are skill variants, like for the rogue, that have been out since the SRD. But I don't think I've ever seen anyone do an extension for it. I think the reason being exactly as Rades mentions: no harm no foul unless a spell effect is removed. And that only started with Tasha's.

Thread Information