Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Custom Hotkeys

Custom Hotkeys

Forge link: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/3/view

Note: Forge for FGU; the attached version here is only for FGC
    Hi

This extension is a very small extension, allowing custom hotkeys for facing and scaling tokens Scroll to the settings, to the bottom, there are then options for both: Alt, shift, ctrl or just wheel (of course, do not put both to the same hotkey)

Best,

Kelrugem

PS: I will upload soon a new height label extension making it compatible with this extension and also allowing a hotkey for height

Note: In FG you can now zoom normally when hovering over the token, so, when you use the "just wheel" hotkey, then this is overwritten. You can then use Alt to zoom also while hovering over a token (as long as you do not put anything on alt)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kelrugem; December 15th, 2021 at 19:34.

Maybe it's just a terminology thing. But this doesn't have anything to do with the hotkey bar at the bottom of the desktop, right?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Small reupload of the extension, I accidentally uploaded an old extension

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Maybe it's just a terminology thing. But this doesn't have anything to do with the hotkey bar at the bottom of the desktop, right?
    Oh, yes, I mean the hotkeys you use for token stuff, like shift+wheel for facing and ctrl + wheel for scaling (just these)

The attachment is invalid. Noooo!

Quote Originally Posted by orien45 View Post
    The attachment is invalid. Noooo!
    Yes, because I just reuploaded the extension

Modifier key that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Modifier key that is.
    ah, names

This extension is now on the forge Beware, it got now a Feature: prefix, so, you may need to activate it again

Forge link: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/3/view

Love the extension. Would it be possible that players can only rotate their own token?
    Cheers

Uploaded a new version on the forge, mainly getting rid of FGC code in alignment with the most recent update (the version in the first post is only for FGC now and won't receive new features anymore)

Thread Information