DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I have replicated the issue.
    It occurs when adding an action to a spell of an NPC in an unlocked module.
    It does not occur when adding a spell to an NPC in the local db.

I think there must be more to this, however, as I would expect Curse of the Crimson Throne to be a locked module...
    Adventure modules specifically don't have their data set to read only (at least that is the guidelines from SmiteWorks), whereas base rules modules (bestiaries, etc.) should have their data set as read only. Assuming you mean read-only when you say "locked module".

I can't recreate the issue with a NPC from CotCT. Can you provide a screenshot showing exactly the issue please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

interesting... confirmed it did the same thing in Rise of the Runelords.

it will let me edit the NPC (add/subtract spells) with no problem.. just no effects.

i can work around this but just thought you should know.

thanks for the time.

Quote Originally Posted by steff View Post
    interesting... confirmed it did the same thing in Rise of the Runelords.

it will let me edit the NPC (add/subtract spells) with no problem.. just no effects.

i can work around this but just thought you should know.
    Thanks for reporting. I can't recreate the issue, so was asking for more info so that the relevant dev might be able to look into it further.

One question for you and @bmos - are you testing in FGU or FGC? I think this was originally posted in the House of Healing - Unity sub-forum? I've been testing in FGC, so it may be a Unity issue - which would be good to find out.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Indeed, I can confirm this behaviour in FGU (tested an NPC of the mini dungeon tome) Just add a spell to the actions tab and then add effect Not a problem in FGC

Thanks for confirming it occurs in FGU. One for the developers.

I almost brought up Unity/Classic in my post, looks like I should have!
    As is likely obvious now, it was indeed Unity which I was using.

Perhaps this should be moved to House of Healing - Unity?

Ticket created (FGU-1398) to have it investigated. Thank you for the report.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information