DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 76 of 105 First ... 2666747576777886 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    I'd buy this in a heartbeat if it worked for 2e D&D. Just throwing it out there.
    v7.5 which adds support for 2e.

You will still need to find and configure graphic spell tokens for the system. ( If you use 'Gareth Jensen' spell tokens, I'm sure with the 'B9_SpellTokens.xml' imported, a lot of matching spells should get tokens. )

NOTE... because 2e does not have a 're-parse' spell power, its not possible to 'refresh' current spell powers that need spell tokens... you will need to delete and re-add these. If you know of a suitable 'button' on the radial that makes sense to allow for a refresh to 'update' the power and let it update the spell token, then please let me know. ( I dont play 2e, so had no data and had to make some up... so maybe my testing data also needs checking etc.. )

If you have any issue, suggestions please let me know.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Hi,

Sorry for being cheeky but I have a huge request: I'm a long time 5e DM moving over to Pathfinder 2e and was wondering if there are any GMs that have this set up for PF2e spells and would consider sharing their exported xml? This would be such a timesaver for me!

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Simon
    Last edited by Ludd_G; February 18th, 2023 at 21:37.

v7.6 updated against the fgu 4.3.3 ruleset changes.
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Hi,

Sorry for being cheeky but I have a huge request: I'm a long time 5e DM moving over to Pathfinder 2e and was wondering if there are any GMs that have this set up for PF2e spells and would consider sharing their exported xml? This would be such a timesaver for me!

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Simon
    Hi Simon,

I tend to just adjust Gareth Jensen's tokens by changing the definition.xml in the .mod file. ( Change <ruleset>5e</ruleset> to <ruleset>Any</ruleset> and then load in the 'B9_SpellTokens.xml' from the top of the thread.

While I'm sure this does not cover many pf2e spells it does give you a start with some fantastic spell token images you could re-purpose...

I did try and get my artist friend to make some spell tokens, and suggested he should make pf 2e tokens, but he never got back to me. ( Probably does not have the time to spare.. )

Sorry its not much help,

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Hi,
    I like this extension. I just switched off Critically Awesome essentials to try it tonight. I was able to drop them and select my client character regardless of the drag order (nice). Were you ever able to get the concept of moving an (N)PC token and a spell token together for things like Arms of Hadar or Spirit Guardians?

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Hi,
    I like this extension. I just switched off Critically Awesome essentials to try it tonight. I was able to drop them and select my client character regardless of the drag order (nice). Were you ever able to get the concept of moving an (N)PC token and a spell token together for things like Arms of Hadar or Spirit Guardians?
    If you drop the spell token on the centre of the player/npc they become linked. You should be able to move the linked token with the spell token or the character token. ( This assumes you can move the character token... ie if a player drops spirit guardians onto an npc, they become linked and the player will NOT be able to move the npc+spell token about. )

This linking can be 'stopped' with I think by holding 'shift' before releasing the spell token over the centre of the npc.

[ NOTE... by centre its a small area about a quarter of a square of the centre, so small but reasonable to 'hit' with a mouse drop.. ]

-pete

edit: NOTE... token locked style movement does not move linked tokens due to how the call backs work. ( ie you dont get all the callbacks in lua to track this.. )
    Last edited by bratch9; February 25th, 2023 at 10:27.
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Hi,
    Hi,

Can I also ask why you have to turn off 'critically awesome essentials' ?

Just wanting to know what conflict this has that stops both working together etc ?

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Quick feedback on using Spell Tokens on a 3.5e campaign after 4.3.3 update. All token are gone from the Spell actions, reparsing (SHIFT+reparse) does NOT add them. Pulling the spell again onto the char sheet also does not add the token. No error - just not there. Configuration windows shows up with all tokens as normal - they are "just" gone from all actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnagus View Post
    Quick feedback on using Spell Tokens on a 3.5e campaign after 4.3.3 update. All token are gone from the Spell actions, reparsing (SHIFT+reparse) does NOT add them. Pulling the spell again onto the char sheet also does not add the token. No error - just not there. Configuration windows shows up with all tokens as normal - they are "just" gone from all actions.
    I updated the spell tokens extension earlier... But only checked in 5e, as that is the most used ruleset. I'll do a check across the other supported rulesets tomorrow.

The fun of the big 4.3.3 update/ruleset and having 9 different extensions to catch up with changes... 5e got priority.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

All of my spells are casting at max level. I reparsed the spells, tried the spells from different sources. I even turned off the other extensions, then I tried to just use b9 cor and b9 advanced spell damage.
    What can I do?
    Thanks!

Side note: I cannot get Spell Tokens to work for me at all. (Pretty sure this is a me problem, but it is frustrating)
    Last edited by razzed1; February 26th, 2023 at 06:46.

Thread Information