STAR TREK 2d20
Page 60 of 105 First ... 1050585960616270 ... Last
    Because I can not replicate the couple of error reported, I've updated the DMsGuild with v6.65 so this is in sync with the forge versions and both now have the 'fine' rotation support.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Ive had a look at this, and I have no idea what you were doing to replicate this. I've tried dragging the token between maps, using the 'green' CT or just the CT token line to move between different maps and other things I could think of for what you did to cause this issue. And in all cases it functions as I'd expect without error. Maybe an extension also loaded is causing a different result and a conflict of call order to expected FG calling flow.

If you could have a go on a clean campaign with just spell tokens, and see if you can remember or create a 'flow' of what you did to replicate. This information would be good.

I've tested a number of combinations and can not get this to happen.

Any information on what you were doing and/or some form of replication steps would help a lot.

Thanks, Pete
    I will for sure keep an eye out. I've not been able to make it happen again either.

Because I can not replicate the couple of error reported, I've updated the DMsGuild with v6.65 so this is in sync with the forge versions and both now have the 'fine' rotation support.

-pete

Thanks awesome going to mess with this new one now.

Wow AMAZING!
    Testing out the rotations and it's working flawlessly. Thanks B9

Side question, I notice that when I place the spell tokens, their map visibilities defaults to (Mask Sensitive Visibility) which allows it to be seen threw LOS and vision ranges.
    Is there a reason for this or oversight? I think it might be best for making them sensitive to LOS and vision. Unless I'm missing something.

Thanks again for all this super hard work. I know you've been working on this a lot to get it working with in FGU.

I am probably an idiot but is there a video for this extension?

Quote Originally Posted by Garrick147 View Post
    I am probably an idiot but is there a video for this extension?
    You are not an idiot... I've not made a video. ( Unless somebody else has that I dont know about. )

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Wow AMAZING!
    Testing out the rotations and it's working flawlessly. Thanks B9

Side question, I notice that when I place the spell tokens, their map visibilities defaults to (Mask Sensitive Visibility) which allows it to be seen threw LOS and vision ranges.
    Is there a reason for this or oversight? I think it might be best for making them sensitive to LOS and vision. Unless I'm missing something.

Thanks again for all this super hard work. I know you've been working on this a lot to get it working with in FGU.
    LOS and vision are a pain and all mixed up with ownership. Which is needed for players to be able to move their own spell tokens about. With the 'party vision' options adds more complexity.

Its basically not very flexible, and because its so new (ish) very limited api access is available.

I've added your comments to me notes, and when I've got some time I'll try and have further looks.. but I've got a reasonable backlog at the moment.
    -pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

LOS and vision are a pain and all mixed up with ownership. Which is needed for players to be able to move their own spell tokens about. With the 'party vision' options adds more complexity.

Its basically not very flexible, and because its so new (ish) very limited api access is available.

I've added your comments to me notes, and when I've got some time I'll try and have further looks.. but I've got a reasonable backlog at the moment.
    -pete
    Completely understand, just trying to get the most we can.

Using this ext, I've noticed that my players can't use it to target or add spell tokens when they add spells to the PC sheet.

Is this normal working or is this a bug on my end?

(Tested also without any exts but this one loaded)

This is pretty much the same issue I am having. I have had to discontinue use of the extension unfortunately I am not computer savvy like most people on the site which was why I wanted to know if there was a video tutorial so a numbnut like me might figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Using this ext, I've noticed that my players can't use it to target or add spell tokens when they add spells to the PC sheet.

Is this normal working or is this a bug on my end?

(Tested also without any exts but this one loaded)
    I tried it with a client connected and was able to add a spell with its spell token on the player sheet as a player and then add it to the map. Is this only happening when a true player is connected or any client like in my case?

Thread Information