FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 104 First ... 345671555 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Hi,

yep, you need to 'left click and hold' on the image on the character sheet and drag it onto the map. When you do this you should see the image of the token under the cursor ( its alpha'ed so might be faint ), and then when over the map release the left mouse button.

The same for 'GM/DM', if you open up the assets/spell token configuration page, you can also drag the token image onto the map to make 'gm/dm' on the map.

-pete
    What you suggest is what I always do and I see the faint image of the token while I drag it. But when I release it on the map it vanishes.

It works only when I drag tokens from the Asset window directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lino View Post
    What you suggest is what I always do and I see the faint image of the token while I drag it. But when I release it on the map it vanishes.

It works only when I drag tokens from the Asset window directly.
    When you say 'assets' window, are you taking about 'assets' or are you talking 'assets/spell token configuration' window ?

ie do you get the correct size token with a 'spell token name (GM)' style helper text ? or do you just get a normal size token ?

I ask because I'm trying to narrow down what parts are working ? ( if you get the ''spell token name (gm)' and the correct size then I can focus on just the player side, otherwise it looks like the 'ondrop' not working in both cases.. )

Could you post an image of the 'assets' or 'assets/spell token configuration' side working ?

-pete

When you say 'assets' window, are you taking about 'assets' or are you talking 'assets/spell token configuration' window ?

ie do you get the correct size token with a 'spell token name (GM)' style helper text ? or do you just get a normal size token ?

I ask because I'm trying to narrow down what parts are working ? ( if you get the ''spell token name (gm)' and the correct size then I can focus on just the player side, otherwise it looks like the 'ondrop' not working in both cases.. )

Could you post an image of the 'assets' or 'assets/spell token configuration' side working ?

-pete
    When I say "assets" I mean the "asset" window. This way it works but tokens haven't the correct size: just one feet square.
    Screenshot (4).jpg

From "Spell tokens config." it doesn't work, as from the PC sheet.
    Screenshot (5).jpg

When I say "assets" I mean the "asset" window. This way it works but tokens haven't the correct size: just one feet square.
    Screenshot (4).jpg

From "Spell tokens config." it doesn't work, as from the PC sheet.
    Screenshot (5).jpg
    Could you open a cmd window and type 'chcp' for me and let me know what code page your machine is in ? ( See attached codepage.png for mine. )

Can you also try without opening all the edit options on the image map, you see to have both open draw and edit open. ( I can see you are on the 'play' button mode, which should be ok. )

Thanks, pete
    Attached Images Attached Images

Could you open a cmd window and type 'chcp' for me and let me know what code page your machine is in ? ( See attached codepage.png for mine. )

Can you also try without opening all the edit options on the image map, you see to have both open draw and edit open. ( I can see you are on the 'play' button mode, which should be ok. )

Thanks, pete
    Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (7).jpg

Sorry, the same result.

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (7).jpg

Sorry, the same result.
    Hi Lino,

Can you update to the v2.5d of spell tokens, see ST_Debug.png.

I've added an option for 'Show Debug', please turn this on, and make a wide chat window, open your normal character and drop on a spell token onto a map.

If you can layout the windows so I can see the full debug, like in mine, this should give me a good indication of what location is processed or not in your game that then fails to add a spell token.

Thanks, Pete
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Lino,

Can you update to the v2.5d of spell tokens, see ST_Debug.png.

I've added an option for 'Show Debug', please turn this on, and make a wide chat window, open your normal character and drop on a spell token onto a map.

If you can layout the windows so I can see the full debug, like in mine, this should give me a good indication of what location is processed or not in your game that then fails to add a spell token.

Thanks, Pete
    Now it works!
    That's fine. I don't know what has happened or what you have done, but thanks!

Screenshot (8).jpg

Now it works!
    That's fine. I don't know what has happened or what you have done, but thanks!

Screenshot (8).jpg

But it doesn't work with my actual campaign with all the other extensions...
    See the attached image.

Screenshot (9).jpg

See the attached image.

Screenshot (9).jpg
    could you try that AAW map in the basic just my extension test campaign ? ( If it fails, that would be map image specific and I'd need to look at the map pack. )

if it works with just my mod, then you will need to try and pick half your extensions and disable them, try and see if it now works or not... and use this to try and cut back to which of the extensions you have turned on that is causing a conflict.

If we can get it to a specific extension causing issues, you could add that to the test campaign and see if it fails again in the my extension + other extension and let me know. ( I might have access to the other extension to see what is causing the conflict.. )

[ A 5e campaign I play in, uses a bunch of rob2e and madnomad and my spell token extension works fine, so it might be a version update/out of date issue or just an extension we dont use..)

See the attached image.

Screenshot (9).jpg
    while it does not look the case in the image, did you happen to try it while the map was 'maximised' ? ( and then changed that after the test to take the image ? )

Thread Information