DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 45 of 105 First ... 3543444546475595 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Tried v5.4 same issues nothing changed.
    Just try setting your ui scale factor to 150, and let me know if this is now correct.

I have a thread on the house of healing about this...

Just been playing with my ui scaling and it changes the factor needed... since I run on 150 most of the time, that is the 1.5 factor.

( Looking like a FG bug to me.. )

So, I did not really focus when I tested it. I noted it still shifted. I will back and tested it again with an eye to the detail this time. You are correct...it is more of a shift. I dropped in on the X. New behavior now. AS I darg a token around on the map it gets ahead of the pointer the more I move to the right. Like it is under some other control scaling my movement.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Just try setting your ui scale factor to 150, and let me know if this is now correct.

I have a thread on the house of healing about this...

Just been playing with my ui scaling and it changes the factor needed... since I run on 150 most of the time, that is the 1.5 factor.

( Looking like a FG bug to me.. )
    Wow! That did it. UI 150 works fine. My ui is 75 normally.

So, I did not really focus when I tested it. I noted it still shifted. I will back and tested it again with an eye to the detail this time. You are correct...it is more of a shift. I dropped in on the X. New behavior now. AS I darg a token around on the map it gets ahead of the pointer the more I move to the right. Like it is under some other control scaling my movement.
    Did you check this with the /scaleui 150 command.. ( As a question what do you normally use for /scaleui value. )

v5.6 now does aura rotate and scale of the linked spell token when you scale/rotate the non spell token.
    Aura is working as expected!

Wow! That did it. UI 150 works fine. My ui is 75 normally.
    Yep, its some major translation factor issue that has creeped into the layer system with the latest build.

I've just been looking to see if I can 'get' the value of the ui scale.. but no function are available at the lua side.

I've updated my thread post about it.. this thread

I'll probably look to add a number option in the morning to allow people to set it, until its fixed in FGU.

This was such an 'odd' one to track down !!

Thanks for the help. I am hopeful they will fix it.

v5.7 released, this adds a 'client' option to select the scale factor to match up with the games scaleui that has been set. Will be required while FG dev fix a missing math/ui scale interaction.

option has 50->200 options in 25 unit increments.

Please use this on host/clients to set to have the player match up the current game scaleui they are using with this option, then spell token drop/drag should stay in relative locations.

Let me know if you find any cases this does not happen.

v5.7 released, this adds a 'client' option to select the scale factor to match up with the games scaleui that has been set. Will be required while FG dev fix a missing math/ui scale interaction.

option has 50->200 options in 25 unit increments.

Please use this on host/clients to set to have the player match up the current game scaleui they are using with this option, then spell token drop/drag should stay in relative locations.

Let me know if you find any cases this does not happen.
    Working perfectly! This is a good patch while we wait for the fix. Thank you.

v5.8 some fixed for some edge cases, like delete linked spell token aura when you delete the player, etc. Added radial menu 'target' button, as its the radial menu its subject to the random layer order FG decides to pick if you have overlapping spell tokens.

At the moment it does not decide on 'foe', so it will target anything.. and it assumes a fixed radius of 3 grid square distance.

If you have any feedback or spot any cases that need sorting please let me know.

I'll be looking into 'foe' and the correct spell shape for selection tomorrow.

Thread Information