STAR TREK 2d20
Page 35 of 105 First ... 2533343536374585 ... Last
    Found another issue with the new movement system: the owner PC token of a spell token cannot freely be moved underneath its own spell token. Instead the spell token has to be specifically selected and then it seems to follow FGU's default stacking order switch.

Furthermore the owner PC token cannot be affected by the Token Height ALT+scroll-wheel to change its flying height.

Non owner PC tokens do not suffer from these.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    have you tried 'restet power actions' or delete and re-add the power ?

see attached, they are showing for me and in the image I changed the icon and did a reset power actions to have it update on the character sheet.
    Reset fixed the issue. Thanks for that tip!

I created a thread about Waypoint/Token Ring asset editing here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sets-be-themed

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Found another issue with the new movement system: the owner PC token of a spell token cannot freely be moved underneath its own spell token. Instead the spell token has to be specifically selected and then it seems to follow FGU's default stacking order switch.

Furthermore the owner PC token cannot be affected by the Token Height ALT+scroll-wheel to change its flying height.

Non owner PC tokens do not suffer from these.
    Forget about this. Turns out that the owning PC token was still present on the map, but not in the CT. So all oddities stemmed from that.

I created a thread about Waypoint/Token Ring asset editing here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sets-be-themed
    Thanks, hope we get some good feedback from the dev team. ( I dont expect any, past put it on the wish list.. )

Forget about this. Turns out that the owning PC token was still present on the map, but not in the CT. So all oddities stemmed from that.
    Thanks for letting me know. A lot of the token code does a 'find on CT' so this type of issue can cause loads of token issues. Not surprised that this has knock on issues.

One reason I removed the () part of the names was to shorten the already long tooltip that covers part of the map. Getting rid of the (circle) part would surely serve that end, too. Do these circle/square/whatever parts do anything mechanically or are they just an information?
    At the moment they are used to tell what type of token to process it as. If you go into the campaign/moduledb/'mappack???.xml', find the layer with the <token> section with the name and change a circle token into square by changing the name in the file... when you re-load the campaign the token will act as a square token.

With looking to add a 'light effect' block of data into the spell token configuration, this is then 'to much' data to encode on the spell token name... who wants 'fireball,(bob,circle,2000,400,200,0500,204,ff0022 ,000022)' type to store all the distance and type numbers from a light...

So I'm going to create list of 'spell token' token references in the database so I can 'hide' that extra data and clean up the name.

I can then add an option for 'name format layout', so if users just want 'fireball' or 'fireball - bob' type tool tip then that becomes possible. ( But data restructure first to allow it.. )

Quote Originally Posted by Mattkilt View Post
    @bratch9 I am having an issue. I bought the token pack, subed on Forge for the ext, enabled it, imported the xml files, and I see the spell list and the tokens in Spell Token tab... But none of the tokens are showing up on the character sheets under their actions. I see the spells, but not the tokens. What am I missing?
    Did the character already have spells on the character sheet ?

If so use the re-parse spell option on the radial menu. In most rulesets pressing 'shift' will just process the spell token update part... or you can fully reparse the spell. ( Note spells like rob2e/'phb automated effects' custom spells do not re-parse, which is why the hold 'shift' option is available, or you can delete/re-add the spell etc.. )

Hope this solves your issue, try on a clean campaign with just this extension, if not please give some extra information. eg ruleset, list of (other) extensions, screen shot, attach to the thread a test campaign that have issues with so I can have a look down the db.xml and see what is causing the issue.

-pete

4E
    Is it possible to move the spell token to the left of the die icon on the character sheet? It will look better with its placement moved in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    4E
    Is it possible to move the spell token to the left of the die icon on the character sheet? It will look better with its placement moved in my opinion.

The short answer is 'no'.

The long answer is 'maybe' its more complex because oddly the 'name + icons + gap + dice' form a subwindow, while the mini version of the character sheet does not have the dice, so looks as you want.. causing the code to have multiple depths in the database to try and track and update custom code+lua.

Its doable, but not a simple move the merge join about in the file.

Thread Information