FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 24 of 105 First ... 1422232425263474 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post

The most consistent way to do this is to install '7zip' or equivalent, with 7zip installed you should be able to just 'right click' '<name>.ext' and ask it to 'open archive' which will open a window showing the contents of the extension, you can just drag the 'extension.xml' you downloaded onto this '7zip' view of the extension and it will replace the file. close the window to save the file. you are good to go, its very simple and very quick with this method. Just a few seconds once you have done it a couple of times.

-pete
    Oops! Sorry for not providing pics/having a more clear question. Luckily, this was the part I needed clarification on, thank you for clearing that up for me! I'm confident in my 'basic' windows knowledge but I'm still learning with the more advanced stuff lol.

I have now gotten the extension to work, but only to a point. I can use the spell tokens window in assets and make whatever into a token to be used on a map. However there is no slot for attaching a token added to any spells. I can provide pics if you want but after reading through your 1st post again I noticed that you don't list 4E in the supported rulesets. I was led to believe from this thread (scroll to near the bottom of the 1st page) https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nsion-Emporium that it would work with 4th edition. Is that no longer the case?

Quote Originally Posted by qunitvineu View Post
    Oops! Sorry for not providing pics/having a more clear question. Luckily, this was the part I needed clarification on, thank you for clearing that up for me! I'm confident in my 'basic' windows knowledge but I'm still learning with the more advanced stuff lol.

I have now gotten the extension to work, but only to a point. I can use the spell tokens window in assets and make whatever into a token to be used on a map. However there is no slot for attaching a token added to any spells. I can provide pics if you want but after reading through your 1st post again I noticed that you don't list 4E in the supported rulesets. I was led to believe from this thread (scroll to near the bottom of the 1st page) https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nsion-Emporium that it would work with 4th edition. Is that no longer the case?
    Its working in 4E for me.

Hmmmm, I must be doing something wrong. You just drag and drop from the spell token configuration window to where your arrow points? I also get all that text over in the chat every time I pull from the STC window, not sure if that's supposed to happen or not

spell token problems.PNG

Hmmmm, I must be doing something wrong. You just drag and drop from the spell token configuration window to where your arrow points? I also get all that text over in the chat every time I pull from the STC window, not sure if that's supposed to happen or not

spell token problems.PNG
    I forget what I exactly did. I will look it over tomorrow and write back.

spell token problems.PNG
    You need to have a spell with the matching name as the spell configuration. ( I parse around it, so that names likes used in rob2e work to match up. )

Its not possible to drag from the spell configuration onto the character sheet.

In Kevininrussia game he will have configured in the spell configuration a 'warlock's wrath' name and assigned the token to it which you now see on the character sheet.

Once the spell name is in use in the spell configuration screen you can add/re-add the spell to the character. ( I think if you press and hold 'shift', and select re-parse on the character sheet it might update for you, I'm not 100% sure if this works in 4e. )

And as noted 4e is not listed as supported, because I have not confirmed it working fully as expected. It should be, which is why it works, but I can not confirm if it will cause any errors or not.

Hope this helps,

Pete

spell token problems.PNG
    You also have a difference in spelling between the configuration and the character sheet with "cursbite" and "cursebite".

Yes, as bratch9 says the spell token name needs to match the 4e power name

Then after you make sure the name is the same on spell token and 4e power, Reset power Actions by right clicking the power.

Aha! Good catch everyone, I got it working now Thank you all for the help with this

Hi bratch9, great extension. I have a player who reported an error when interacting with an "owned" NPC sheet - that is, a NPC sheet I dropped onto his portrait to give access to. When he mouses over the interactable action fields, such as melee weapon attack or damage rolls, he would get a bout of setValue errors:
    Code:
    [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "scripts/SpellTokenList_sts.lua"]:120: setValue: Unable to create node
    We have v3.9.8 but also quite a few other extensions. I can try to reproduce with just SpellTokens if you think there could be a conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Hi bratch9, great extension. I have a player who reported an error when interacting with an "owned" NPC sheet - that is, a NPC sheet I dropped onto his portrait to give access to. When he mouses over the interactable action fields, such as melee weapon attack or damage rolls, he would get a bout of setValue errors:
    Code:
    [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "scripts/SpellTokenList_sts.lua"]:120: setValue: Unable to create node
    We have v3.9.8 but also quite a few other extensions. I can try to reproduce with just SpellTokens if you think there could be a conflict.
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll take a soon, but it could be a conflict.
    -pete

Thread Information