FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 104 First 12341252102 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Tokens should be in order added to map (on initial add); and last one moved is on top. It should have nothing to do with whether they are in the CT or not.
    I did a quick test in an empty campaign. Curiously CT PC tokens also get covered by non CT tokens there, so now every CT token is covered by non CT ones.

In the following image I put the non CT token first, then the CT NPC and then the CT PC. As you can see the CT PC is at the bottom, the CT NPC on top of the CT PC and the non CT token on top of both.

Both CT PC and NPC follow FG's token stacking rule : last token to move is put at the bottom of the stack, not on top. The non CT token always stays on top of the CT ones regardless of what is moved where.

I've filed a ticket for Carl to look at the issue. The stacking should be last one moved is on top, not bottom.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks, but the worse problem remains that non CT tokens keep covering CT ones. Curiously they only covers NPC CT tokens in my full PF2 campaign (extensions and all), PC CT tokens stay on top non CT tokens in that campaign. But in the empty campaign I used for the screenshots it works differently.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; November 30th, 2020 at 09:51.

Ive added a test.zip which has my 'campaigns' and 'cache' for for a FGU 5E game, and some start/end pngs from token not covered, to moving the fireball spell token over the npc and pc token.

You can see from the images that on FGU the PC token normally stays on top, with the npc token stays at the back, while you drag the fireball token about 'between' them.. This seems to be the same on the client and gm side.

What I'd like is a new access function, say 'tokeninstance.setAtBack(true);' to always force these to the back of the stack.. ( like the 'tokeninstance.setVisible(true);' function. )

[ note, FGC seems to stack in a different order with npc tokens on top of pc tokens.. its very odd.. ]

(This was created with my extension, but now the token is on the map my extension is not required so I've turned it off for the campaigns... as my extension creates a public/non owned token that allows players to move the token without moving the LOS around... its an odd configuration to try and make the best visual/access as possible.. ive attached the 'FG Battle Maps.xml', which is also in the zip file.)

-pete
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi, I have laoded the extention and all the Spells' tokens of the 5e Spell Tokens 2.1; I can see the tokens in the PCs action tab, but when I drag them on a map set with a grid the tokens don't appear; the same from the Spell Token Config.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Tokens are worse, been looking at it... FGC actually places CT NPC over CT Player tokens, and FGU placed CT Player tokens over CT NPC... And I can not find the 'how' they do this to even think about a fix. ( I suspect it goes outside the lua scripts into code we dont have control over.. )

Some of the spell tokens in the pack are square, but the tokens are mainly D&D and not specific for Pathfinder.. Size and Alpha mask configures these things.. so maybe we need to fix a set of token for Pathfinder that work.. ( I'm not an artist so it not anything I can do.. )
    If you made Pathfinder 2E specific extension for this I would purchase it immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Lino View Post
    Hi, I have laoded the extention and all the Spells' tokens of the 5e Spell Tokens 2.1; I can see the tokens in the PCs action tab, but when I drag them on a map set with a grid the tokens don't appear; the same from the Spell Token Config.
    Sorry, I forgot to write I use FGU and I play 5E D&D.

Screenshot (2).jpg

If I drag a spell token it doesn't appear on the map.
    Last edited by Lino; December 16th, 2020 at 10:18.

Greetings, unable to get this to work in Fantasy Grounds Unity under the 1e Pathfinder Ruleset. Is this compatible? Looks to be 5e but the GMGuild extension says that it supports PFSRD. *.ext file is loaded into the correct folder, launcher selection for extension updated..but I see nothing for adding tokens as shown in screenshots for players spells...

Where do the xml files go?

Quote Originally Posted by Frodie View Post
    Where do the xml files go?
    xml files go any place you like, when you use the 'import' button a 'file folder explorer' opens and you can navigate to the location you have the file.

-pete

Thread Information