STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 105 First ... 210111213142262 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    PFRPG - Spellbook is a community module that contains all spells pre-automated (effects, damage, etc) to a pretty impressive level.
    The [Y] notation is used for spells that have a mythic version, (F) is used for spells with a focus component, (M) for spells with a material component, (Name of Race)--such as (Tengu)--is used for spells that are only available for a particular race.
    I've pulled a version of the mod to have a look to see if I can add parse around the extra bits of the normal names...

I've also had to report the 'subwindow' error to the forums, after much cutting down of the code. I can get it to error with a simple xml merge onto the spell item part of the script, and it runs fine in FGC but not FGU. So it looks like a minor xml merge issue in FGU low level.

PFRPG - Spellbook is a community module that contains all spells pre-automated (effects, damage, etc) to a pretty impressive level.
    The [Y] notation is used for spells that have a mythic version, (F) is used for spells with a focus component, (M) for spells with a material component, (Name of Race)--such as (Tengu)--is used for spells that are only available for a particular race.
    updated v3.2, which can now cope with [] in the spell name so it should match out 'fireball [Y] (f)' down to just 'fireball'. You should also be able to set 'ward' and 'ward (tengu)' in the spell configuration with different tokens, and it should also be able to pick the different based on the spell name on the character sheet. So on character sheet 'ward [y]' will look for 'ward' in config, 'ward (tengu)' will first look for 'ward (tengu)' and if it does not find that it will look for 'ward'. See examples of 'fire shield' which also has a 'fire shield (cold)' configuration, which you can then add to character 'fire shield' twice and rename/reparse one to get the 'cold' version etc..

-pete

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    updated v3.2, which can now cope with [] in the spell name so it should match out 'fireball [Y] (f)' down to just 'fireball'.
    Awesome! Thanks Pete.
    Last edited by bmos; March 24th, 2021 at 00:38.

Awesome! Thanks Pete.
    Your edit confused me, as email (pre edit) said you had an issue, so I double checked it was not broken in the release version.. before checking this forum... But your edit now says its its working.

( What were you doing wrong, did you have some left over 'edit' in the spell config window ? )

Your edit confused me, as email (pre edit) said you had an issue, so I double checked it was not broken in the release version.. before checking this forum... But your edit now says its its working.

( What were you doing wrong, did you have some left over 'edit' in the spell config window ? )
    Far more silly than that, I had downloaded the new ext, changed the ruleset tags, and totally forgotten to move it into the extensions folder

Far more silly than that, I had downloaded the new ext, changed the ruleset tags, and totally forgotten to move it into the extensions folder
    That would do it... Glad its working for you now.. Let me know if you find any spells in that mods massive list that do not work back to the main name to match. ( I looked at the first few pages.. did not want to look down all 30+ pages of spells !! )

Hello, really wanted this to work with my PFRPG

Got it in. See the Config window. Can add my own images to spell tokens. Can get the token to appear on the CT... but whenever I drag it onto the map I get this error

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/tokenSpell_)sts.lua"]:55: attempt to index global 'SpellTokenSuffix_sts' (a nil value)

Is there a special syntax or something I am missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelevraa View Post
    Hello, really wanted this to work with my PFRPG

Got it in. See the Config window. Can add my own images to spell tokens. Can get the token to appear on the CT... but whenever I drag it onto the map I get this error

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/tokenSpell_)sts.lua"]:55: attempt to index global 'SpellTokenSuffix_sts' (a nil value)

Is there a special syntax or something I am missing?
    Hi,

Sorry, I'd not updated the 'extensions.xml' at the start of the forum. I've updated this with the addition of the new 'spelltokensuffix' code, which should resolve this error. ( Please re-replace the extension.xml with the new 3.2 version. )

-pete

Hi,

Sorry, I'd not updated the 'extensions.xml' at the start of the forum. I've updated this with the addition of the new 'spelltokensuffix' code, which should resolve this error. ( Please re-replace the extension.xml with the new 3.2 version. )

-pete
    Worked like a charm. I tried to figure it out... but I'm really only able to do the most minor of things. Thank you for supporting 3.5. My guys are gonna really enjoy this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelevraa View Post
    Worked like a charm. I tried to figure it out... but I'm really only able to do the most minor of things. Thank you for supporting 3.5. My guys are gonna really enjoy this.
    you are welcome, I should have updated the multi-ruleset extension.xml file which was my bad as its been a little while since I last updated it.. ( I'm going to think about a way to set this up so it does not cause further issues. )

Thread Information