STAR TREK 2d20
Page 101 of 105 First ... 519199100101102103 ... Last

Any luck on a DMsguild fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Morik View Post
    Talked to DMsG and they still working on it I guess. I ended up buying this again on the FORGE just because to me it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Talked to DMsG and they still working on it I guess. I ended up buying this again on the FORGE just because to me it's worth it.
    Getting ready to do the same, I believe

Quote Originally Posted by brianreid47 View Post
    Is there a video or a detailed description of how to set up and use this extension? Thanks. Brian B.
    I have to agree with Brian, is there anything other than a picture or two on how to set this up?

Quote Originally Posted by The Decepticon View Post
    I have to agree with Brian, is there anything other than a picture or two on how to set this up?
    I can for sure help anyone if you hit me up on discord.

I can also see about making a video of how to do it. Once you see it. It’s easy.

Is the link on the 1st post "Adding a link to some 'animated spell tokens" usable for Pathfinder 1e or are they only for 5e?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I can for sure help anyone if you hit me up on discord.

I can also see about making a video of how to do it. Once you see it. It’s easy.
    I'll love to have a video also . not very good with this kind of ''programing''

I can't see the extension anymore in my PF2 campaign.
    Thanks to the remaster project there are now 2 ruleset names PFRPG2 and PFRPG2-Legacy.
    Can you please add the new name?

Thanks
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Morik View Post
    At the moment DMsGuild requested a version for them to check with, not had any feedback from them and not seen the build been uploaded by them either.

Because of this I've not tried to re-upload to DMsGuild as I'm not sure if that will cause testing issues etc.

I'll update as I get feedback, but with Christmas/New year I was away so only send them the build in the new year. ( They requested it about 20th December and I was already away from home so could not provide the build until new year. )

As I have no idea if/when they will fix it.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by The Decepticon View Post
    Sorry I do not have a video as I do not have the setup to make them to a quality that would be usefull.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Thread Information