DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 82 of 105 First ... 3272808182838492 ... Last
    Nevermind. My map was glitching
    Last edited by webdove; March 10th, 2023 at 18:39.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Nevermind. My map was glitching
    Thanks for the update... I read your pre-edit, when you asked about selecting targets..

So to 'select' targets, the FGU standard process should work. ctrl+left click on the map, and doing things like dragging dice 'damage' onto the npc token should work, and dragging the damage from chat to the npc should work. ( Or onto the CT, which should all work as the extension should not break any of those. )

Just answering it, so if people feel it has an issue they can report it as a bug. As I'm sure I got all the standard processes for targeting and damage working, even pre-layer sorting when spell tokens could be on top of npc. ( As it should have pushed it down the stack to the first found non spell token player/npc on the map.. )

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

v7.12 released,
    - adds a tool bar request for a layer sort to happen on the host. ( works if the image is open on the host. )
    - re-enabled the client side 'layer toggle' on the radial of a player token. ( works if the image is open on the host. )
    - add a low/mid/high layer for spell tokens in the spell configuration window. ( Layer order => low spell tokens, low npc/player tokens, mid spell tokens, high npc/player tokens, high spell tokens. )

The high spell tokens is more for the likes of 'spirit weapons' to always be on the top of everything, including npc/player. But since the system tried to always give access to the npc/player in a stack this can cause 'spirit weapons' to not be movable if over a npc/player token, until that npc/player token is moved. I will look to adjust this so high layer spell tokens can be moved when over another token.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

I just purchased this extension. I seem to have it configured properly. I can see the spell tokens on both PC character sheets and under NPCs on the Combat Tracker. I can see the token under my pointer when I drag it from either source to the map. However, the token always just disappears upon release. Is there a trick here that I'm missing? I've tested this with the base 5e Sample Campaign and the only extensions loaded are the B9 Common Core and Spell Tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    I just purchased this extension. I seem to have it configured properly. I can see the spell tokens on both PC character sheets and under NPCs on the Combat Tracker. I can see the token under my pointer when I drag it from either source to the map. However, the token always just disappears upon release. Is there a trick here that I'm missing? I've tested this with the base 5e Sample Campaign and the only extensions loaded are the B9 Common Core and Spell Tokens.
    It should just work if you drag and drop the spell token from a character sheet to the map.

How did you configure the spell tokens ?

If you configured by hand with your own graphics, did you configure the 'size per 5 feet' ?

size.JPG

In the above example, these images are configured for 70 pixels per 5 feet and use 100% of the collision size.

If this is not the issue, please add some images of your configuration window and a player with the spell showing the same spell. As I might be able to advise you further. ( I just checked with the current released spell token extension and latest FGU code update to make sure Thursday's update did not break the size placement on the map and I had no issue.. )

If this does not solve the issue, if you could attach the db.xml file from the '5e sample campaign' so I can take a look to see if any corruption happened.

Hope you can get this working,
    -pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

No, that was it. I added the 70 and readded the spells and now I can drop them. Is there a way you could update the extension to default to that number? Just feedback, but it was not intuitive to me at all to do that. Thanks for the support!

Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    No, that was it. I added the 70 and readded the spells and now I can drop them. Is there a way you could update the extension to default to that number? Just feedback, but it was not intuitive to me at all to do that. Thanks for the support!
    I can add a default, and probably should.. Ive see different number of pixels per 5 feet on textures, so not sure what a default would be.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

released v7.13.
    -added a default 'pixels per 5 feet' value
    -fixed window configuration/suffix edit/delete buttons
    -add while dragging the ability to use CTRL to do the opposite to the grid snap mode.
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

released v7.14, just a coreRPG ruleset merge.
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Hi bratch9,
    I love this extension!

I wanted simpler tokens with only a periphery and nothing inside to avoid clutter so I synthesized a collection of them using the batch file with this type of command ".\gentoken 10 35 3".

How do I load all the png files into FG and how do I remap the tokens on existing spells to these new tokens? (I am hoping that once they are loaded that I or players can drag them onto existing spells one at a time).
    Thanks
    Web

PS Nevermind, I figured it out.
    Last edited by webdove; April 21st, 2023 at 05:50.

Thread Information