Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 49 of 49 First ... 39474849
    I am using Live build 4.1.5. Due to testing various antivirus software I am using restore points to get back to old Windows states, maybe that confused FGU?

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    I am using Live build 4.1.5. Due to testing various antivirus software I am using restore points to get back to old Windows states, maybe that confused FGU?
    Nope the 'Interface.getUIScale' was added in build 4.1.6 by moon wizard, and so the code assumes this exists now. ( As the 4.1.5 has the position scalling issues as well. )

You would need an older version of spelltokens to match that version of 4.1.5.

On the dev channel you can only get back to previous which is 4.1.6 which is compatible.

But using an old restore point to an old 4.1.5 version will break it like that.

-pete

So far the extension is working good for my group. The one request would be if there is a way to select targeting (by radial menu) that lets you choose different factions (hostile, neutral, friendly, all)?

Thanks!

I had to specifically switch to DEV and then back to LIVE to get my version up to 4.1.7, switching to TEST and then LIVE did not do the trick and just running Update in the LIVE channel did not work either. No idea why FGU didn't correct this on its own, but now I am back to the correct version it seems.

Thread Information