DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Mad Nomad Extensions

This forum post will serve as the FG forum post for all of my extensions. Given the number of extensions I have, I just have not found having support threads on FG forums and through FG private messages to be effective for me. I have instead set up a robust discord server for faster and easier support and discussion.

If you prefer not to use Discord, I also have a web ticket board where you can submit issues, bug reports, and feature enhancement requests. You can also track my progress on these things on my kanban board.

Lastly, I will be trying to do a better job including more detailed instructions and FAQs directly in the extensions, accessible via the /MNM chat command in game.

Please use these links to access the items mentioned above.

Mad Nomad Discord Server

[Links Updated Jan 2024]
    Report and Issue/ Bug
    Suggest a new Feature or Enhancement
    Mad Nomad Development Tasks and Progress
    Last edited by Mad Nomad; January 25th, 2024 at 00:26.

Thanks MNM for all the work on these extensions you provide. Great help to the community.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Blog Entries
    I love that you give us visibility into your kanban. It's almost like work, but hey, happy to see into your process!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hey Mad! I purchased many of your extensions before the forge on DriveThru and recently pulled them off from drivethru again, so they should be the latest version and when I activated them they were basically all broken. Are the Drivethru extensions no longer being updated?

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption77 View Post
    Hey Mad! I purchased many of your extensions before the forge on DriveThru and recently pulled them off from drivethru again, so they should be the latest version and when I activated them they were basically all broken. Are the Drivethru extensions no longer being updated?
    I moved everything to the forge and did a painstaking manual gifting for everyone for about 2 years. Check out my Forge Upgrader extension on the forge. I officially stopped my monthly timely updates but every once and a while I process a batch of requests for people who had taken a break for the last couple years and are just discovering it.

I got the forge updater. Sorry. I havent played 5e for almost 2 years I guess. I didnt even realize the purchases over there wouldnt carry over. Should have paid more attention I guess

not working great in Starfinder again. 80% of the main screen is transparent

Can you change the text color of your buttons when adding a journal entry? I, and my players, find them unreadable in every setting we play in. We've hit the wrong button several times (made worse because there's no hover over text).

Per Mr. Moon Wizerd over on Discord this is the issue:
    The button_text template requires that the onInit be preserved; so any extension with that issue will need to make sure that any onInit overrides check and call super.onInit.
    This allows the coloration to be set correctly to match the theme.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rigerco; January 10th, 2024 at 22:30.

Hi!

When adding items to players and these items have actions added to player's action tab, added action is showed in the chat to all players. Is it possible to turn this off somewhere?

Or I could learn to read
    Last edited by Mach5RR; January 21st, 2024 at 20:37. Reason: Outdated information

Thread Information