DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 105 of 105 First ... 55595103104105
    On Dungeon Master Guild, there is a specific Pathfinder-compatible set (says it's "PDF", but the page lists PNGs).
    I am not a big fan as it uses "squares" which do not rotate well.

Spell Template tokens for your Virtual Table Top

There is also a set of basic forms from rob2e

Simple Aura Tokens

Above links have no affiliate attached, so you might want to go there through your preferred author's forwarder links.

When you place a token on the map the targeting options appear in the map header as they should but with this extension loaded the targeting icons do not appear unless you close and reopen the map.

See this thread for reference:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...om-map-toolbar

Quote Originally Posted by bwatford View Post
    When you place a token on the map the targeting options appear in the map header as they should but with this extension loaded the targeting icons do not appear unless you close and reopen the map.

See this thread for reference:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...om-map-toolbar
    I can replicate this, a few things on the header bar has been adjusted and I'm yet to release a proper spell tokens extension update. ( Due to the 4.5.x releases having rotation and alpha issues at the dev side, now fixed and released... so I can debug the real change issues on my extension. )

I'll try and get an update in the next couple of days when I get back home.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

v7.23 update to correct for the FGU 4.5.x changes.

let me know if anybody finds anything still not working.

Thanks, Pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    v7.23 update to correct for the FGU 4.5.x changes.

let me know if anybody finds anything still not working.

Thanks, Pete
    I'm having major issues grabbing my tokens, I think the issue like you said about the alpha of the tokens I use.

Is there a way to make it so it doesn't worry about the alpha at all?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I'm having major issues grabbing my tokens, I think the issue like you said about the alpha of the tokens I use.

Is there a way to make it so it doesn't worry about the alpha at all?
    The quick answer is NOPE. Its set by the devs, I requested alpha != 0 as that would work for everything... but its been set to the lowest I could arrange which is 32.

If you want you can check in the actual token graphics with gimp/ps tools and just confirm its an alpha level issue. ( And or maybe boost the alpha.. )

The new alpha selection in game for tokens is 'new' for FGU... ( FGC always had it because all the graphics was on the cpu with the software renderer... ) I was surprised that the alpha channel was not just been pulled back from unity into the cpu for a FGC like cpu 'pick' check on the alpha. But a GPU system is used with mask ID's and alpha and texture sample resize before pulling it back to the cpu from the gpu... and this causes rounding errors..

I think they are using the wrong method, but its got to work with things like 3D mesh at some point, so I understand why they are not just pulling the alpha for the texture to the cpu.

I do hope that as it matures at the dev side, that they can resolve it to alpha zero check. Or allow us to have an option for this and no-downsize of the texture from gpu->cpu at the cost of extra transfer performance, for better graphics cards. ( As I guess they need this to work on the poor laptops !!! )

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    The quick answer is NOPE. Its set by the devs, I requested alpha != 0 as that would work for everything... but its been set to the lowest I could arrange which is 32.

If you want you can check in the actual token graphics with gimp/ps tools and just confirm its an alpha level issue. ( And or maybe boost the alpha.. )

The new alpha selection in game for tokens is 'new' for FGU... ( FGC always had it because all the graphics was on the cpu with the software renderer... ) I was surprised that the alpha channel was not just been pulled back from unity into the cpu for a FGC like cpu 'pick' check on the alpha. But a GPU system is used with mask ID's and alpha and texture sample resize before pulling it back to the cpu from the gpu... and this causes rounding errors..

I think they are using the wrong method, but its got to work with things like 3D mesh at some point, so I understand why they are not just pulling the alpha for the texture to the cpu.

I do hope that as it matures at the dev side, that they can resolve it to alpha zero check. Or allow us to have an option for this and no-downsize of the texture from gpu->cpu at the cost of extra transfer performance, for better graphics cards. ( As I guess they need this to work on the poor laptops !!! )

-pete

Thanks for your work on this, I will teach my players to make sure they are hovering over a "seeable" part to do things. Targeting seems to work fine even in very alpha areas.

Thread Information