DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[FULL][CLOSED] Rime of the Frostmaiden

Freshly starting campaigns!

North of the Spine of the World and west of the towering Reghed Glacier is a frigid expanse few dare explore, let alone inhabit. This icy land of windswept tundra recently became locked in a perpetual, dark winter without reprieve.

Afraid that the other gods are trying to destroy her, Auril the Frostmaiden, the divine embodiment of winter's fury, has withdrawn to this cold corner of the world to live among mortals. Further, she has cast a terrible spell over Icewind Dale, to the detriment of most of its other denizens.

Icewind Dale is a wonderful module that just screams to be DMed in a sandbox mode and thus i will do just that.
    Just be an adventurerer or try to become a ruler, play the different factions against each other or just dive into the ruins of this frozen landscape to unearth unheard of treasures. This world is your oyster!

This game also features some houserules. Some from the Dungeon Masters Guide and others, carefully curated to fit the needs of this campaign.

Starting next weekend 6th December

D&D 5E Rime of the Frostmaiden - Sundays 7PM UTC - 2 free slots.

Content available to players in this campaign:
    Players Handbook
    Volo's Guide to Monsters
    Xanathar's Guide to Everything
    Tasha's Cauldron of Everything
    Swordcoast Adventure's Guide

I will make additional use of the following books (among others sources)
    Dungeon Master's Guide
    Monster Manual
    Tome of Beasts
    Strongholds and Followers

All my houserules, exclusions of the listings above and homebrew content will be made available to you in a PDF below.

Pay to Play Disclaimer
    This game is pay to play at a rate of $15 per session per player. Payable via Paypal.
    Smiteworks is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
    * Session 0 is free of charge. (Session 0 refers to the creation of your character or the literal session zero at the establishment of the Game.)
    * Payment has to be done prior to the session or in advance for the entire month, payable prior to the first session of that month.
    * Sessions will be held when the majority of the players are present or if at least 3 players are present, whichever is more. If a session has to be postponed, because of lack of players or because of the DM not being able to make that session: no one has to pay for that session or use up session credit for said session.
    * If a player cannot make a session, they do not have to pay for that session or do not use up session credit. However their character will not generate XP in that session, even if the character is steered by the DM or other players. (The player not partaking can of course state if they want their character to stick back, have them steered by the DM or steered by another player for that session).
    * Refunds. Players leaving the campaign can of course recieve full refund of their remaining session credit.
    * __Important__ While this is a pay to play campaign, we are all still under the universal unwritten social contract between players and DM. Also known as: I the DM will provide a genuine Dungeons and Dragons experience and you agree to not be an annoying s**t to me or the other players. We all want to have fun here and if a player turns out to be not a good fit for the game, I reserve the right to remove them from the game (with refunds, if applicable of course), after all other options have been exhausted. Just remember Wheaton's law guys.
    * Of course applicants can have the chance to listen in to the game, or one of my other games, to get a feel for my DMing style, prior to signing up.

What do you get

* A fully invested and experienced DM
    * Custom photoshopped tokens for your character, if necessary (i have a huge selection)
    * Proper monster tokens in the game.
    * Fantasy grounds Ultimate License. Demo License on your part is sufficient.
    * Carefully selected soundtrack to bring that immersion home.
    * Access to my own Discord and our own campaign channel within, but also to meet up with other players and friends of me who play and played with me.

What some of my players said about me

"A fun DM with loads of creativity" - Ben K.

"He's the type of DM that takes you on an epic journey, where your really feel you've earned every little bit of it" - Mike M.

"One of my first online DMs, and a very experienced one at that! Everything will be 100% perfectly fine and safe" - Brandon F.

"Enthusiastic and invested DM. Lot's of fun. Just don't trust him when he says everything is perfectly fine and safe" - Eden S.

"One of the best people you could ever ask for when it comes to running games. Kalle's style of running games greatly revolves around player decisions and choice, and combines concequences and rewards in a way that is seamless and fair. Providing immersive adventures with colorful humor, he's one of the best people I've ever rolled dice with." Ostie M.

If I could perk your interest and/or you have any questions, don't hesitate to comment below or drop me a message.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by doomman117; December 7th, 2020 at 17:58.

I would be interested in joining your Sunday 7 pm UTC session. I'm flexible on whatever role is needed by the party
    Noodles1108 ( Cog )#4038

Noodles - I've send you a friend request as Aeon on Discord.

To whom it may concern: the late night game has only a single slot left as of this writing.

Late night game all slots taken.

Sunday game pushed back. You can still apply to it and start a fresh campaign with us!

If you still have some availability, I'd be interested in joining your Sunday 7 pm UTC game. I can be reached here or on Discord at Redwing#8520. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Thread Information