DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    Did you ever get any update on this? The Thunder Cliffs still does not have LoS. Thanks!
    The module certainly contains the xml file for LoS so I'm assuming that it does. You are looking at the players map right? The DM map won't have LoS.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The module certainly contains the xml file for LoS so I'm assuming that it does. You are looking at the players map right? The DM map won't have LoS.
    Yes, I am using the Player map versions... Some of the maps do contain LoS. e.g. Wayside Inn Player, Lizardfolk Camp, and Backlot in Town all have LoS working. However, two of the maps that would work well with LoS: Ruined Tower and Thunder Cliffs (both Players versions) do not have LoS available to them.
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

Blog Entries
    I'm seeing LOS on both of those maps. As said, make sure you are using the "Player" versions of the maps, as the ones without that in the name do not have the LOS. You may need to try in a new campaign with no extensions. If that works, then revert changes on the maps in your play campaign. If that doesn't work, you may need to delete the module from the vault and Update.
    Screen Shot 01-20-22 at 10.09 AM.PNG

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    Yes, I am using the Player map versions... Some of the maps do contain LoS. e.g. Wayside Inn Player, Lizardfolk Camp, and Backlot in Town all have LoS working. However, two of the maps that would work well with LoS: Ruined Tower and Thunder Cliffs (both Players versions) do not have LoS available to them.
    Both of those have Line of sight when I test. Go into your vault folder in FG Data and delete the file WOTC5ESLW.dat and do an update. If that doesn't fix the issue make sure you don't have a module called Storm Lord's Wrath in your modules folder. If so delete it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Both of those have Line of sight when I test. Go into your vault folder in FG Data and delete the file WOTC5ESLW.dat and do an update. If that doesn't fix the issue make sure you don't have a module called Storm Lord's Wrath in your modules folder. If so delete it.
    I deleted from Vault and updated. It fixed the Wayside Inn, but not Thunder Cliffs. Next, I removed the associated XML file and replaced with a clean one from another campaign. That did it. Thanks for your help!
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

Also, make sure that you right click on the module in the Library->Modules window and select Revert to reset the module back to the default state for that module. If you had opened those images previously in that campaign, then the original data would be remembered, not the new updates.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information