DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LOS in official adventures maps

Hi.
    I'd like to know in how many, and which ones, WOTC official adventures LOS are included in maps.
    I have Storm King's Thunder but i seems you've to buy an addon on DM Guild to have LOS on maps.

All of the WotC adventures have LOS added. You can see the LOS symbol on the store page where a module has LOS on it.

There is nothing you can buy from anywhere that will add LOS to any module so I’m not sure to what you are referring. Storm Kings Thunder has LOS on all of the relevant maps.

And welcome to FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Is it possible that, since this version of SKT was purchased years ago, before FGU release, that's not equipped with LoS?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnstorm View Post
    Is it possible that, since this version of SKT was purchased years ago, before FGU release, that's not equipped with LoS?
    It has been updated. See the store page for the product and look for the "LOS" icon below the image. If the campaign predates the inclusion of LOS in a module, the GM may need to do a Revert Changes ont eh module or at least the image.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Does the thing works simply downloading again the package?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnstorm View Post
    Does the thing works simply downloading again the package?
    Just run an update of FG. When you do that any changes to DLC will result in the DLC getting updated on your system. Note that if you have an existing campaign running and you have made modifications to a data object (story, image, map, parcel, etc) then FG will not overwrite your changes and you will not see updates to those objects. You will need to either do a Revert Changes on the whole module (from the module activation screen, right mouse) or from the object list itself for the modified item (as indicated by the feather pen icon, and reverted by right mouse).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Dawnstorm, did you purchase the module from Smiteworks or from Dmsguild? If you purchased from Dsmguild, it says you have to register your purchase with the products manufacturer, aka Smiteworks. I assume this is so that you will get updates automatically. If you didn’t register, that would explain why you don’t have LOS.

I'm having a similar issue (except on the Storm Lord's Wrath module). I purchased all from that campaign scenario (Dragon of Icespire Peak, Storm Lord's Wrath, Sleeping Dragon's Wake, and Divine Contention). LoS works in all of them except Storm Lord's Wrath. When I open any player map (e.g. Thunder Cliffs - Player), the LoS does not turn on. When I click Enable LoS it darkens the map, but a player placement clears that darkness up immediately. If I click the Line of Sight (wall icon), nothing happens. In all other adventures, the LoS waypoints appear when you click that LoS Icon. I purchased all of the modules through Smiteworks, and I am playing in FGU with an Ultimate License. I update FGU weekly on Tuesday afternoons.
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

Yes, it looks like the LoS data is missing from that module. I'll alert the developer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes, it looks like the LoS data is missing from that module. I'll alert the developer.
    Did you ever get any update on this? The Thunder Cliffs still does not have LoS. Thanks!
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

Thread Information