DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: LFP, DnD5e, EST

LFP, DnD5e, EST

I am starting a campaign, Lost Mines of Phandelver. Looking for 4-5 players, the couple of players i have seem to be geared toward sunday nights. plan on moving to ghosts of the saltmarsh after Lost Mines, and then to homebrew in the distant future

FGUnity: Standard license(will be upgrading to Ultimate soon)
    TIMEZONE: EST
    RULESET: DnD5e
    TERM: ANY
    VOICE: skype, zoom and discord
    NOOB friendly
    Last edited by deeder; November 20th, 2020 at 02:41. Reason: update to original post

If you do Monday night, I would be interested. I can't any other night.

id be free from about 8pm to 12am mondays usually. EDIT: would no longer be availible on monday
    Last edited by deeder; November 20th, 2020 at 02:42.

Hello! I'd love to take part. I personally could make Tuesdays and Thursdays work starting at 9 pm EST. Let me know I'd love to run this campaign and get in an exciting adventure!

I already sent you my PM. Wed is my preferred night and may be able to make another weeknight work. Friday is out and weekend in general for me.

rzarector90, I appreciate the initiative to run the adventure, however I'm somewhat of a new DM and its time to get my feet wet on the full scale, if you'd like to join me as a player I'd still be happy to have you on board and would be willing to take advice before and after sessions from an experienced DM.
    Last edited by deeder; November 19th, 2020 at 02:16. Reason: reply to specific user

Listen man, I've never played before at any capacity. I would be walking into this a complete noob so I have no expectations when it comes to you, the DM, or any other players. I just want to jump in and play and enjoy the sessions. Let me know man, I'd love to play!

Talieson, ill keep you in mind if i get more people and start leaning toward monday nights
    Last edited by deeder; November 19th, 2020 at 02:23. Reason: reply to specific user

rzarector90, ill PM you a few details

I am interested and available any day any time. Struggling a little going FGU after only half a year in FGC before the 3 year break. I might require a pre session before a session zero but I am a fast learner so I might figure it all out before. Sending you private message also.

Thread Information