DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Archetypes - How to add in FG?

Hey guys.

Looking to figure out how to add an Archetype to a character as they level. As of right now, I'm just using a manual entry into the character sheet. Is there anything in place beyond this?

Quote Originally Posted by Griphon View Post
    Hey guys.

Looking to figure out how to add an Archetype to a character as they level. As of right now, I'm just using a manual entry into the character sheet. Is there anything in place beyond this?
    Not really, there are essentially just feats that give you access to other feats. First feat being the Dedication you swap in for the class feat (you WERE going to get).
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Not really, there are essentially just feats that give you access to other feats. First feat being the Dedication you swap in for the class feat (you WERE going to get).
    It would help if those Feats for the dedication where at least in FGU to select.

What feats are you not finding in FGU?
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    What feats are you not finding in FGU?
    When leveling up, the system has made it very easy for you to only see the right types of feats, at the appropriate levels, by pressing the right buttons in the tracker.

Archetype/Dedication feats aren't available via the tracker -- you have to select the "feats" button on the right hand menu and then filter out from the list.

Ah! When you said in FGU I thought you literally meant they were missing in FGU. At least the work around in this case isn't too daunting.

I will say, though, that I really do appreciate the Tracker tool Trenloe gave us with this ruleset! I can understand why we'd all love to see it doing more (which I am sure it will as it matures over time).
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thread Information