DICE PACKS BUNDLE

issues with drag and drop in character creation

i recently bought castles and crusades , downloaded and then tried to create a character . the drag and drop function for classes and race does not work , you can drag it into ability's and the class and race ability's come up but nothing on the front sheet . You can manually write in the characters class and race etc , you can drag over inventory but it does not calculate ac or attacks on the combat page etc

I did email FG support and they directed me here

thanks

Blog Entries
    Welcome dave amass

Castles & Crusades does not support drag and drop race and Class character creation

Every ruleset has different levels of coding built in.

To clarify what @damned says - Castles & Crusades doesn't support full character creation automation - like a most FG rulesets.

As the OP mentions, you can drag/drop races and classes - you then have to make a few addition entries on the main and combat tab. This can be easily done with reference to the race and class record, and the abilities added when drag/dropping these to the character sheet. Once these basic settings are done, dragging weapons to the Inventory tab will add an attack/damage entry to the combat tab - with the defaul attack bonus populated from the to hit bonus section of the same tab. The drag/drop population of data still goes a long way towards speeding up and keeping track of PC changes
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information