DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Huge dungeons for pf1?

Hello,

I am looking for a huge dungeon or simular campaign preferably from level 1 to 20. Any tips? I realise there will be a lot of focus on dungeon bashing. But I want something simple to gm that does not require any or at least close to no preparation.

Any tips?

With kind regards
    Mikael

Doesn't exist, as far as I'm concerned (at least not from Paizo).

For no-prep PF1e in FG you'd need modules with feats, abilites, spell etc close to fully automated and none of them have that.
    This is not a big deal at low levels, but at high levels lots of creatures have these less common feats and abilities that you either need to research ahead of time to know how to handle them.
    I'm running Return of the Runelords and I spend 1-2 hours a week prepping for a 5 hour game.

Most NPCs don't even have the feats linked, so you have to go to feats and type it in yourself to search for it (which--as far as I'm concerned--is not fast enough to replace prep).

The best suggestion I have for you is to use newer modules rather than older modules as they are usually more automated and have more linked records (which makes it easier to read while playing).
    Last edited by bmos; November 16th, 2020 at 15:20.

For Fantasy Grounds or just for Pathfinder 1e in general?

I'm unsure if you're wanting something on Fantasy Grounds as you've posted in The Commons sub-forum which is just for gaming in general, not specifically related to FG.

For Pathfinder, Rappan Athuk is an option: https://www.froggodgames.com/product/rappan-athuk-2/ but this is not on Fantasy Grounds. There are also many more Pathfinder large dungeons that haven't been converted to Fantasy Grounds.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello

I would prefere the combo of fantasy grounds and pathfinder.

Might be on wrong forum... indeed...

I've moved this thread to the Pathfinder 1st Edition sub-forum.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Neither of these are in Fantasy Grounds, but Paizo produced their own "superdungeon" The Emerald Spire.
    There's also Rappan Athuk from Frog God which is one of the more popular megadungeons ever made.

Thread Information