5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I just looked at the file details within the module. It does not look like this is a token module; but is purely a data module. This means that you would activate the data module under Library->Modules. Do you see in the "Data Module Activation" window?

If not, can you go to the FG data folder (using folder button at top of FG launch screen), go into vault folder, and tell me if there is an "IPFG5EGTWDOI.dat" file?

If the file exists, then it should show up in Data Module Activation. You can try deleting the vault file, and running a new Check For Updates.
    If the file does not exist, then it sounds like the order is not being recognized; and you should send a note to [email protected] so they can investigate.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I just looked at the file details within the module. It does not look like this is a token module; but is purely a data module. This means that you would activate the data module under Library->Modules. Do you see in the "Data Module Activation" window?

If not, can you go to the FG data folder (using folder button at top of FG launch screen), go into vault folder, and tell me if there is an "IPFG5EGTWDOI.dat" file?

If the file exists, then it should show up in Data Module Activation. You can try deleting the vault file, and running a new Check For Updates.
    If the file does not exist, then it sounds like the order is not being recognized; and you should send a note to [email protected] so they can investigate.

Regards,
    JPG
    There is a file like that and I had already activated it through the module library as all the other modules.

But there are games in the den of inequity which use tokens and its one of the reasons I bought it. Here is a screenshot from the Fantasy Grounds store.

token.jpg
    Last edited by Avalastrius; December 5th, 2020 at 20:13.

Hello All - James just let me know there is a potential problem with the product - let me catch up reading and get back to you asap.

OK - I am unzipping my copy of DEN to see if it contains the tokens - AND - I am opening it in Fantasy Grounds to see if the problem is the same for me. In the meantime, while this get's worked out Avalastrius - please contact me at [email protected] and I will supply you with the tokens that go with this pack so you have them, and try to identify what has gone wrong.

OK - I have unzipped the Den of Inquity.mod and see it does as expected contain the "DOI Token Pack.mod" - if you unzip this you will see a Folder named Tokens. Inside that are 4 token sets as shown below in the graphic. You just need to drag these into your tokens folder to activate them. Please try this and let me know if it works - if this is an unorthodox way of making tokens I will adjust them in future products - and please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience. To the best of my knowledge the tokens are there.

doi contents.jpg
    Last edited by gtw2017; December 6th, 2020 at 22:01.
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    Hello All - James just let me know there is a potential problem with the product - let me catch up reading and get back to you asap.

OK - I am unzipping my copy of DEN to see if it contains the tokens - AND - I am opening it in Fantasy Grounds to see if the problem is the same for me. In the meantime, while this get's worked out Avalastrius - please contact me at [email protected] and I will supply you with the tokens that go with this pack so you have them, and try to identify what has gone wrong.

OK - I have unzipped the Den of Inquity.mod and see it does as expected contain the "DOI Token Pack.mod" - if you unzip this you will see a Folder named Tokens. Inside that are 4 token sets as shown below in the graphic. You just need to drag these into your tokens folder to activate them. Please try this and let me know if it works - if this is an unorthodox way of making tokens I will adjust them in future products - and please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience. To the best of my knowledge the tokens are there.

doi contents.jpg
    Hello and thanks for the reply. The problem is I didn't unzip anything. As usual I buy from the FG Store, update the game and everything is in its right place, except this time. I have never used a raw file, I just let the store and my FG do the installing and then I activate as normal from the library and token library. If I have missed any special instructions for this one I am very sorry for creating a ticket for nothing. I am very grateful for your quick reply and I will send you an email to supply me the tokens if you please.

Again, many thanks and keep up the excellent work.
    Last edited by Avalastrius; December 7th, 2020 at 15:16.

Not at all - the complication falls squarely on my shoulders for the way I assembled the module. James has the tokens and will re-attach them in the way you expected them to be. Thanks for bringing it to my attention I am always lightning quick to respond to issues regarding my products if they arise - I will be more than happy to attach the tokens, though James update to the product itself will ensure this issue gets resolved. Thanks

EDIT: Email received. Files sent.
    Last edited by gtw2017; December 7th, 2020 at 15:19.
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

Thread Information