DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 19 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    bmos - The first post refers to version 1.7 but it looks like 1.6 is the latest version of this extension

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    bmos - The first post refers to version 1.7 but it looks like 1.6 is the latest version of this extension
    Thanks! It was a typo. v1.6 is the latest version.
    EDIT: v1.7 now exists for real
    It simplifies creating NPCs via copy/paste since you can skip dragging in spells. just copy/paste spell names into blank spell name fields and skip the details. They will be added when you add NPC to combat tracker.
    Last edited by bmos; March 3rd, 2021 at 23:09.

I can't seem to get this to work for me. I have PFRPG - Spellbook.mod in my modules directory, I've activated the extension on load. I replicated exactly what you demonstrate in your video (literally took the same NPC from bestiary 4) and it doesn't work. I'm relatively new to Fantasy Grounds, I'm likely doing something wrong. Any ideas what I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by brendude View Post
    I can't seem to get this to work for me. I have PFRPG - Spellbook.mod in my modules directory, I've activated the extension on load. I replicated exactly what you demonstrate in your video (literally took the same NPC from bestiary 4) and it doesn't work. I'm relatively new to Fantasy Grounds, I'm likely doing something wrong. Any ideas what I need to do?
    Are you using any other extensions?
    It should be as simple as loading the extension and then dragging an NPC into the combat tracker.

After adding the NPC to the combat tracker, open the NPC sheet from the link shown in the combat tracker and look at the spells tab for actions.

Oh, better question: have you loaded the PFRPG - Spellbook module via the library button?

Just tried testing with all other extensions unloaded and still no effect. Just to be sure I'm doing this correctly, my path for the mod file is: SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\Module Data\modules

I realized that I hadn't actually loaded the module in the Data Module Activation (thought I had lol).... Sorry, rookie FG user mistake! Thanks for the support though, you mods are awesome! I'm going through adding them all, really great stuff.

Thanks for the support though, you mods are awesome! I'm going through adding them all, really great stuff.
    Glad you're enjoying them

I found an issue in v1.7.
    Some spells would generate a script error. It seems this would occur with spells that had no actions to start with.
    Code:
    Script execution error: [string "scripts/upgradespells.lua"]:58: getValue: Invalid parameter 1
    This appears to be resolved in v1.8.

As recently we talked in CreatureGen
    I've compiled list of suffixes to spells that should be ignored, based on SLAs, Spells Known and Prepared from https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...8c/edit#gid=0:

Abbreviation - Book
    UM - Ultimate Magic
    APG - Advanced Players Guide
    OA - Occult Adventures
    UI - Ultimate Intrigue
    ISWG - Inner Sea World Guide
    UW - Ultimate Wilderness
    ARG - Advanced Race Guide
    HA - Horror Adventures
    UC - Ultimate Combat
    MA - Mythic Adventures
    ACG - Advanced Class Guide
    AP75 - Adventure path #75, exists only once in this excel so might be problem with excel.
    MC - Monster Codex
    D - Domain
    M - Mythic variant of a spell

Quote Originally Posted by Corun View Post
    As recently we talked in CreatureGen
    I've compiled list of suffixes to spells that should be ignored, based on SLAs, Spells Known and Prepared from https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...8c/edit#gid=0:
    D - Domain
    M - Mythic variant of a spell
    I don't think I can do D or M because there are spells that do actually use those capital letters in their name.
    I'll include this in my next update or you can just download the github repo as a zip and rename the extension to ext.
    Regarding the APXX notation, I could have it remove the capital letters AP followed by any number of digits. Sound like a good idea?

Thread Information