FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 19 First ... 71516171819 Last

Is the Spellbook Extended auto-replace perhaps broken by the new update?
    I ask because in prepping for tonight's game I popped an NPC sorceror into the combat tracker via an encounter and found his spell list was woefully under-automated.
    Started a clean campaign where I loaded only this extension. Activated the Spellbook Extended module and the module that was the source for the NPC. Again used the encounter to put the NPC on the tracker, and his spells are still bog-standard rather than replaced.
    Love this extension!

I had the same issue and forgot to come here. Breath weapons and feats are working, but spells aren't.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by drakir View Post
    Is the Spellbook Extended auto-replace perhaps broken by the new update?
    I ask because in prepping for tonight's game I popped an NPC sorceror into the combat tracker via an encounter and found his spell list was woefully under-automated.
    Started a clean campaign where I loaded only this extension. Activated the Spellbook Extended module and the module that was the source for the NPC. Again used the encounter to put the NPC on the tracker, and his spells are still bog-standard rather than replaced.
    Love this extension!
    What module were you loading the NPC from? It is working for me when I load NPCs from the official Bestiary modules with only this extension and the Spellbook Extended module loaded.

I'm seeing the same. I added Bestiary modules, and they load in and auto-replace. But the module NPCs, loaded by encounter or directly, do not.
    This is specifically the Ruins of Azlant AP module 5, Tower of the Drowned Dead. I tried several of the encounters within the module and found that none of them auto-replaced.
    Just loaded another adventure module - Carrion Crown AP - Haunting of Harrowstone. Only one caster in the module - The Splatter Man - but he also doesn't auto-replace.
    Perhaps it's something specific to adventure modules?

Okay, I think I have fixed it. When you get a chance, can you update from the Forge and try again?
    I'm actually not sure why it worked for ANY NPCs. Very weird.

lol
    I love bugs like that!
    Anyway, yes, I tried my module and a handful of others, and they all are working as expected. Thank you for all you do!

Possibly the upgrade npc actions is broken on the new release, but I'd be surprised someone else hasn't reported it yet. When I pull an NPC from the PFRPG in that has spells it's giving me an error. The regular NPC pulls in fine, just the PFRPG one, and one without spells is fine as well. Sent Dwell a question on the same topic as well. Running V1.25-hotfix 3

string "..Upgrade-NPC-Actions:...C_upgradespells.lua":90: setValue: invalid parameter 1.

Quote Originally Posted by celebrindal View Post
    Possibly the upgrade npc actions is broken on the new release, but I'd be surprised someone else hasn't reported it yet. When I pull an NPC from the PFRPG in that has spells it's giving me an error. The regular NPC pulls in fine, just the PFRPG one, and one without spells is fine as well. Sent Dwell a question on the same topic as well. Running V1.25-hotfix 3

string "..Upgrade-NPC-Actions:...C_upgradespells.lua":90: setValue: invalid parameter 1.
    Can confirm I get the same error when attempting to add a campaign record NPC to the combat tracker.

Module NPCs (i.e. Bestiary) load fine.

I think they broke the extension again...
    Confirmed reproducable on a mostly extensionless instance:
    Added Demon, Omox from my adventure module and the chat filled with several repeated clips. For instance:
    s'databasenode'
    databasenode = { spelldesc.telekinesis@PFRPG - Spellbook Extended } | s'databasenode'
    databasenode = { spelldesc.createwater@PFRPG - Spellbook Extended } | s'databasenode'
    databasenode = { spelldesc.teleportgreater@PFRPG - Spellbook Extended } | s'databasenode'
    databasenode = { spelldesc.acidfog@PFRPG - Spellbook Extended } | s'databasenode'
    nil | s'undefined'

(note: not reproduced here in order of appearance in my chat)
    The spells appear to me to have been properly re-populated from the Spellbook Extended, but my game isn't for 2 hours yet so I'm not sure...

Threw a handful of other NPCs in the combat tracker, from Bestiary and NPC Codex modules. Seems to be only some spells, but across many different NPCs.

Thread Information