FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 19 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Sure! If you look at madman's bestiaries made for the Pathfinder community located here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...es-Reformatted
    For example, if you load the first bestiary module and open the Demon, Glabrezu NPC, you will see in its spell-like abilities all the (At will), (Constant), (1/day), (1/month) tags in front of the spell names.
    This goes for all of the NPC with spell-like abilities in his modules. They are sorted by usage instead of by spell level, but when I use this resource, I manually replace all the spells at the correct spell level while keeping the duration tag in front.

Another idea for making it simpler to avoid doubling the feats: a simple option to avoid feat parsing would do the trick without having to look at the spell names already present. It would be natively on YES Do the feat parsing, and people could just turn it off for whatever reason.
    Last edited by Khoredran; May 15th, 2021 at 18:54. Reason: precisions

Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post
    Sure! If you look at madman's bestiaries made for the Pathfinder community located here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...es-Reformatted
    For example, if you load the first bestiary module and open the Demon, Glabrezu NPC, you will see in its spell-like abilities all the (At will), (Constant), (1/day), (1/month) tags in front of the spell names.
    This goes for all of the NPC with spell-like abilities in his modules. They are sorted by usage instead of by spell level, but when I use this resource, I manually replace all the spells at the correct spell level while keeping the duration tag in front.
    Ah, it's a community bestiary.
    Honestly, it seems better to have the community bestiaries updated to match the official bestiary format of putting those things at the end of the spell name.

Another idea for making it simpler to avoid doubling the feats: a simple triggerable option to avoid feat parsing would do the trick without having to look at the spell already present.
    Perhaps I can check for duplicate feats if you add the NPC while holding shift. That's an idea.

That is indeed a good idea! Would holding shift while adding several NPCs from an encounter with the little down arrow also work to look for checking duplicate feats?

Seems like I will need to rename all the NPC spell-like abilities to place their usage at the end o.O!

Quote Originally Posted by Zariel View Post
    I have an error message when I open the spells tab of an NPC :
    Attachment 46426
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    yes this is documented on the buck tracker in the first post. I have not been able to figure out why (other than that it is related to the parse all button).
    Quote Originally Posted by Zariel View Post
    Ah ok
    I have fixed this bug!
    v1.17 has the fix.

Quick question:

Will this extension still work with the Extended Spellbook module or does it need some adjustments for it to be compatible?

Quick question:

Will this extension still work with the Extended Spellbook module or does it need some adjustments for it to be compatible?
    Do you mean PFRPG - Spellbook? If so, absolutely. It was built for use with that module.

EDIT: Oh, cool I see that dllewell has put out the extended module today. I'm putting out a new version of this shortly to add support.

Upgrade NPC Actions v1.18
    * Add support for new PFRPG Spellbook Extended module from dllewell.
    * Support for other modules can be added by adding them to array_modules in replace_spell_actions() in upgradespells.lua.
    Click here to see raw code changes
    Last edited by bmos; May 19th, 2021 at 16:59.

Do you mean PFRPG - Spellbook? If so, absolutely. It was built for use with that module.

EDIT: Oh, cool I see that dllewell has put out the extended module today. I'm putting out a new version of this shortly.
    Thank you bmos. Very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    Thank you bmos. Very much appreciated.
    Same to you! I think 2021 is going to be a big year for PFRPG in FG!

I really like the extension, but I am having some problems with it.
    Boiling blood is a spell but it's also a Supernatural Ability of Brimoraks. The (Su) I coded gets overwritten by the spell.
    Same goes with bleed that I programmed, it gets overwritten, but it gives a new special ability (but then the 1d6 that I prepared gets changed for a %n.)
    I really appreciate the parsing of the spells while right-clicking on the individual spells.
    I am also very fond of the effect description overlay in the Preset Conditions menu.

Having an option to turn off the Combat Tracker Feats, Special Abilities & Spells parsing altogether would solve all my issues with it since it otherwise "breaks" my prepared NPCs!

I really like the extension, but I am having some problems with it.
    Boiling blood is a spell but it's also a Supernatural Ability of Brimoraks. The (Su) I coded gets overwritten by the spell.
    Same goes with bleed that I programmed, it gets overwritten, but it gives a new special ability (but then the 1d6 that I prepared gets changed for a %n.)
    I really appreciate the parsing of the spells while right-clicking on the individual spells.
    I am also very fond of the effect description overlay in the Preset Conditions menu.

Having an option to turn off the Combat Tracker Feats, Special Abilities & Spells parsing altogether would solve all my issues with it since it otherwise "breaks" my prepared NPCs!
    Great suggestion. I'll add some options.

Thread Information