Joshua Stream Pre
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I have fixed this bug!
    v1.17 has the fix.

    Thanks !!

  2. #102
    Suggestions to implement. For effects placed on NPC:
    Would be great if we could get the following: (not fully automated, but it would help a lot)
    These suggestions would help in our adventures. A lot of NPC have sneak attack (and every monk has stunning fist )

    Sneak attack in their SA field as sneak attack +xd6, effect:
    Sneak attack; DMG: +xd6 precision (duration 1 round)

    Stunning fist in the SA field (and feats field). The duration is troublesome
    Fortitude save. Save 10+1/2 level + WIS. Effect: Stunned (duration 1 round)

    Trample in the SA field, effect;
    Reflex save half damage, 10+1/2 level + STR. Damage (noted in the entry, or better if it could be damage dice noted in the entry + 1,5 STR mod)

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Suggestions to implement: sneak attack, stunning fist, trample
    Great suggestions, thanks.
    bmos' extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  4. #104
    And some more suggestions based on our session last night.
    Poisons and diseases are everywhere �� not sure if you can combine it automatically with maladies extension.

    A save dc (with poison/disease tag from kel if possible)
    And an effect. Without kels extension the effect requires some manual tinkering since dice are not supported on ability effects, but better than nothing. If you format the effect like this example; MULTI: poison; STR: [1d6]
    Then it stacks with itself and rolls damage with right extensions. Without extensions this is a reminder for how much damage you have to manually roll.

    I dont know, it might also become confusing since it does not work without extensions.
    Maybe help us with the code so we can have our own local copy for the code as an alternative (just for the example effect to roll the dice)

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Poisons and diseases are everywhere �� not sure if you can combine it automatically with maladies extension.
    This extension already integrates with the maladies extension. Creatures with maladies should have the malady linked to their notes tab.

    If you run into creatures that do not automatically have that linked, please post it in the malady tracker thread.
    bmos' extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    This extension already integrates with the maladies extension. Creatures with maladies should have the malady linked to their notes tab.

    If you run into creatures that do not automatically have that linked, please post it in the malady tracker thread.
    I see now that it is linked. But there is only a link to the malady for that particular creatures malady. That does not help to roll the initial save, that has be be rolled manually. Or maybe I am missing something?
    I throw a NPC into the combat tracker, and I see a link to their poison Malady in the "other" tab. But that initial save has to be done manually, and if they fail you have to go into the character sheet of the creature, you have to open up the maladies tab, and you have to drag and drop the malady into that window. You can`t simply drag the malady entry onto the combat tracker.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    I see now that it is linked. But there is only a link to the malady for that particular creatures malady. That does not help to roll the initial save, that has be be rolled manually. Or maybe I am missing something?
    I throw a NPC into the combat tracker, and I see a link to their poison Malady in the "other" tab. But that initial save has to be done manually, and if they fail you have to go into the character sheet of the creature, you have to open up the maladies tab, and you have to drag and drop the malady into that window. You can`t simply drag the malady entry onto the combat tracker.
    1. drag malady link onto player's malady window
    2. open malady from malady window and click saving throw button
    bmos' extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in