FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 16 of 19 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    Honestly I did know ever. because the first time it was just always happening.
    I was kind of confused when it was not fixed after you said you pushed it though which caused me to investigate more

Quote Originally Posted by Arimil508 View Post
    Honestly I did know ever. because the first time it was just always happening.
    I was kind of confused when it was not fixed after you said you pushed it though which caused me to investigate more
    Okay I think this might be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Can you send me a screenshot of the spells tab for that creature?
    Having the same error
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..Upgrade-NPC-Actions:..C_upgradespells.lua"]:61: createChild: Invalid argument 1
    2023-05-20 09_41_49-Fantasy Grounds.png
    Last edited by The Judge; May 20th, 2023 at 17:46. Reason: Included error string from log

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
    Having the same error
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..Upgrade-NPC-Actions:..C_upgradespells.lua"]:61: createChild: Invalid argument 1
    2023-05-20 09_41_49-Fantasy Grounds.png
    That's not the same error.
    I think I've fixed it though, update and try again.

Spot on! Once again thank you for your fast support, yes it is no longer throwing this error.

I keep getting this error when adding NPCs to the combat tracker. It doesn't happen with every NPC.
    Screenshot 2023-05-28 153228.jpg
    Not only do the spells and actions not populate, but the combat tracker version doesn't have attacks and ACs populated, so I have to enter those manually.
    Screenshot 2023-05-28 153424.jpg
    Here's a sample statblock.
    Screenshot 2023-05-28 153505.jpgScreenshot 2023-05-28 153536.jpg
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

I pushed an update that should hopefully fix it and added some console log lines to help track down why it's happening.

Hi I am getting a wired Issue with NPC spell parsing.
    basically when using this extension it causes some spells to be Maximized. When they should not be. image_2023-05-29_020041479.png
    but others untouched. image_2023-05-29_020149171.png
    The NPC is the Kobold Guilecaster but it effects any caster with those spells.
    as for the spell book extension i am using it is spell book extended.
    I tested this with all other extensions and with just this one and no changes in effect.
    none of these npc have maximize as a meta magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimil508 View Post
    Hi I am getting a wired Issue with NPC spell parsing.
    basically when using this extension it causes some spells to be Maximized. When they should not be. image_2023-05-29_020041479.png
    but others untouched. image_2023-05-29_020149171.png
    The NPC is the Kobold Guilecaster but it effects any caster with those spells.
    as for the spell book extension i am using it is spell book extended.
    I tested this with all other extensions and with just this one and no changes in effect.
    none of these npc have maximize as a meta magic.
    Pushed a change, let me know if that fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I pushed an update that should hopefully fix it and added some console log lines to help track down why it's happening.
    All the NPCs that gave me problems in my last session are working now. Thanks, this extension has saved me a ton of time.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Thread Information