DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Can you screenshot and send the log again?

See attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

One more thing, can you delete the FGUpdaterEngine.log file and then run another update. After the update send the new log file. Thanks for your help and patience.

See attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Can you screenshot your "C:\Program Files\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds" folder .. I'm curious if "C:\Program Files\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\FantasyGroundsUpdater_OLD.exe" still exists .. if it does, are you able to delete it?

Once again, see attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is the data folder ... the application folder where FGU and the updater are installed should be at "C:\Program Files\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds"

My bad. Here's the folder.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What should happen is, the contents of FantasyGroundsUpdater_NEW should be copied over to replace the existing update ... my guess is there is a hung process or something that is preventing that part of the update process from completing. If it's been a while since you have rebooted your PC, you might try that and then run the updater again. Otherwise, the easiest fix is to delete "C:\Program Files\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds" and then download and reinstall using the latest installer (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...WebInstall.exe) .. keep in mind, if its a hung process or open file descriptor you will get a sharing violation or access denied message when you try to delete the folder and you will need to reboot anyways.
    Last edited by smelton; November 14th, 2020 at 00:14.

The reinstall seemed to do the trick. Thanks for the help!

Thread Information