DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    I have an error that I will try exploring shortly, but thought you should see it. I have NOT updated yet (waiting on a few extensions to update yet). so this may be a moot point.

I will probably start testing it tomorrow to see if I can recreate it with no extensions added and if not I will see if there is a conflict I can trace. and again, I know it may be unneeded once we update.

Extra actions.JPG
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

They changed the charsheet header windowclass in the 7-12 update. The new 7-19 update doesn't change anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    They changed the charsheet header windowclass in the 7-12 update. The new 7-19 update doesn't change anything about it.
    Ah, I haven't done the 7-12 yet (waiting on Kel's extensions to update as yours and his are most of my main extensions)
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Ah, I haven't done the 7-12 yet (waiting on Kel's extensions to update as yours and his are most of my main extensions)
    In that case it's something else lol

OK, putting out an idea for this ext. I find I am not using 3- 4 of the boxes. If I could change some of them to specific skills that would be perfect. like an options menu drop down for each box. so I could put in saves and a few skill checks. Now I run 2 characters during play typically and I assume that there would NOT be a way to have those options be different for each character, but having perception, sneak, spellcraft... on all characters would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    OK, putting out an idea for this ext. I find I am not using 3- 4 of the boxes. If I could change some of them to specific skills that would be perfect. like an options menu drop down for each box. so I could put in saves and a few skill checks. Now I run 2 characters during play typically and I assume that there would NOT be a way to have those options be different for each character, but having perception, sneak, spellcraft... on all characters would be nice.
    Couple of ideas for this:
    1. Generic "Skill Roll" button that would prompt for which skill to roll.
    2. Action label is a dropdown list to change which skill the action rolls.

In addition, Saves, Attacks, and CMB/CMD could be combined into vertical stacks to free up more space for more skills.
    Something like:
    Code:
    INIT		FORT		MELEE		CMB		SKILL		SKILL		SKILL		AC
    		REF		RANGED		CMD
    		WILL

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Couple of ideas for this:
    1. Generic "Skill Roll" button that would prompt for which skill to roll.
    2. Action label is a dropdown list to change which skill the action rolls.

In addition, Saves, Attacks, and CMB/CMD could be combined into vertical stacks to free up more space for more skills.
    Something like:
    Code:
    INIT		FORT		MELEE		CMB		SKILL		SKILL		SKILL		AC
    		REF		RANGED		CMD
    		WILL
    Thats a neat idea!

Extra Actions has been updated today to include changes submitted by Zarestia (thanks Zarestia!), it adds the Extra Actions bar to every tab on the character sheet, for those who wish to roll actions and such while browsing their inventory/skills etc

everything should be updated

let me know if any issues or post to the github

https://github.com/Morturg/FG-Extra-Actions

or bug me on Discord Zygmunt Molotch#8657

I put this in the advance character sheet forum post #27 but thought i should link it here as it includes 3 extensions. Any combo of 2 of the 3 works.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    Thats a neat idea!

Extra Actions has been updated today to include changes submitted by Zarestia (thanks Zarestia!), it adds the Extra Actions bar to every tab on the character sheet, for those who wish to roll actions and such while browsing their inventory/skills etc

everything should be updated

let me know if any issues or post to the github

https://github.com/Morturg/FG-Extra-Actions

or bug me on Discord Zygmunt Molotch#8657
    Love the extra actions bar! any thoughts about being able link skill check roles or options like Bmos was talking about?

So I've noticed that my player's character sheets are not aligning right as of the major update yesterday with this extension. Anyone else? or is it maybe from a combination of extensions?
    Unity Ultimate Paid GM
    Carrion Crown L12 - PF1e: LFP 5/3+ Mondays @1pm MT
    Wrath of the Righteous L10T3 - PF1e: 6/3+ Mondays @5PM MT
    Horde of the Dragon Queen L13- 5e LFP 5/3+ Tuesdays @5PM MT
    Rise of the Runelords B L9 - PF1e: LFP 4/3+ Wednesdays @530PM MT
    Harbingers L4 - PF1e: 5/3+ Sundays @9am MT
    Unchained Harbingers L1 - PF1e: Wednesdays @9am MT
    General Looking for Work and current.

Thread Information