Quote Originally Posted by SgtPrylo View Post
    Still not working.

Attachment 51400

Error message that popped:

Attachment 51401

Two screenshots to capture all the extensions:
    Attachment 51402
    Attachment 51403
    Thanks. My extension should load after Zygmunts, which is not the case in your chat but the case with the github version.
    Thus you either have an old version of his which won't update or he hasn't actually set the new version live.

Try deleting the 1c51fcf2-ecf0-11eb-8c52-0050562be458.dat file in the /vault directory of FGU and update again. If Extra Actions still loads after Attack Modifiers, we have to wait for Zygmunt.

erroneous post

sorry guys, was working, now off again

@zarestia was correct, it wasn't updated to Live, it was on test (my bad, it's been a while since I messed around with releases for FG Forge)
    that should be :Live: now
    please check again @SgtPrylo (run FGU and click update for things to be pulled from Forge)
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; February 10th, 2022 at 13:33.

Ok, not being sure of the order of things after reading your posts, I tried this two ways: first, I just enabled 'Extra Actions' thinking ZM's post was saying just do that. No luck. Second, I deleted the file Z spoke of and reloaded through the Updater, still no luck. The crash between the Weapons bar and the extra actions is still present.

What should the extra actions be called in my list? Feature: Extra Actions or PFRPG Extra Actions?
    Last edited by SgtPrylo; February 10th, 2022 at 19:07.

Ok, not being sure of the order of things after reading your posts, I tried this two ways: first, I just enabled 'Extra Actions' thinking ZM's post was saying just do that. No luck. Second, I deleted the file Z spoke of and reloaded through the Updater, still no luck. The crash between the Weapons bar and the extra actions is still present.

What should the extra actions be called in my list? Feature: Extra Actions or PFRPG Extra Actions?
    "Feature: Extra Actions" should be the correct one. It should be displayed in the chat before/above Attack Modifiers (after you loaded the campaign). Also be sure to don't have any old version in the /extensions folder.

this one is called

EDIT: I have this morning changed it to "Feature: Extra Actions" to avoid confusion, I guess

Zarestia's is called "Feature: Attack Modifiers"

however, SgtPrylo is correct, the changes Zarestia suggested

<frame_char name="shortcutframe" insertbefore="actionframe">
    and the load order being 50,

don't seem to solve the issue of the frames overlaying each other...

hmm

inviting suggestions

though if you have a game before we can bodge something to make these frames not overlay this SgtPyrlo: you can either choose to not use (Feature: Extra Actions) this or use this and the Combat Modifiers Calculation Ext, temporarily
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; February 11th, 2022 at 02:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    this one is called

EDIT: I have this morning changed it to "Feature: Extra Actions" to avoid confusion, I guess

Zarestia's is called "Feature: Attack Modifiers"

however, SgtPrylo is correct, the changes Zarestia suggested

and the load order being 50,

don't seem to solve the issue of the frames overlaying each other...

hmm

inviting suggestions

though if you have a game before we can bodge something to make these frames not overlay this SgtPyrlo: you can either choose to not use (Feature: Extra Actions) this or use this and the Combat Modifiers Calculation Ext, temporarily
    I've found the lingering missing piece. My script searches for your extension name, which I thought would be "Extra Actions", but it is FG-Extra-Actions. As hyphens are special characters in lua they need to be escaped. I'll get a fixed version uploaded in an hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    I've found the lingering missing piece. My script searches for your extension name, which I thought would be "Extra Actions", but it is FG-Extra-Actions. As hyphens are special characters in lua they need to be escaped. I'll get a fixed version uploaded in an hour or so.
    I'll try it in a bit then. I asked about the name because I noticed (almost) all of the other extensions I have from the Forge are now called 'Feature: xxxx', and indeed the Extra Action ext was called that in my Forge inventory as well. But in my extensions list in the Lobby, it was named 'PFRPG Extra Actions'. Which of course made me think I had the wrong version. No matter how many times I deleted it however, the 'PFRPG' version kept coming back. So right now I have Extra Actions turned off.

Did I mention you guys are great for looking into this? I have no idea what the Forge coins get you, but I donated across the board to content creators in the Forge, just because of this. EDIT: I should say I donated to the creators I am using, otherwise that may have gotten really expensive really quick!
    Last edited by SgtPrylo; February 11th, 2022 at 12:59.

Just pushed the hotfix to live, so hopefully everything should work now

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    Just pushed the hotfix to live, so hopefully everything should work now
    Works! Thanks you very much!

Thread Information