STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Missing APs

Missing APs

Are there any community modules for the APs not available for purchase, namely
    Second Darkness
    Legacy of Fire
    Council of Thieves
    Serpent's Skull
    Jade Regent
    Hell's Vengeance
    Ironfang Invasion
    I would be particularly interested in Jade Regent.

Is there any roadmap on which Pathfinder material will be released in the future?

If there are community modules for the AP's you have listed, they are most likely for personal use. There are only limited items in AP's that can be released under the OGL license, stat blocks and the like. APs are pretty much closed content and are not able to be released. Then there is the unfortunate fact Second Darkness and Legacy of Fire have not been converted to Pathfinder 1e, so those would be released for the 3.5 rule set. This probably wouldn't be an issue, but it is still possible to cause some issues as some tools for PF1e conversion do not track with 3.5e.

I have no connection with Smiteworks, so I do not know if anything is in the pipeline for these AP's. My guess is that if it hasn't been released, nothing is in the works. If anything, you could probably convert an AP and then submit it to them to see if it is good enough to sell. They probably have the requirements for conversion somewhere on the forums here.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    If there are community modules for the AP's you have listed, they are most likely for personal use. There are only limited items in AP's that can be released under the OGL license, stat blocks and the like. APs are pretty much closed content and are not able to be released. Then there is the unfortunate fact Second Darkness and Legacy of Fire have not been converted to Pathfinder 1e, so those would be released for the 3.5 rule set. This probably wouldn't be an issue, but it is still possible to cause some issues as some tools for PF1e conversion do not track with 3.5e.

I have no connection with Smiteworks, so I do not know if anything is in the pipeline for these AP's. My guess is that if it hasn't been released, nothing is in the works. If anything, you could probably convert an AP and then submit it to them to see if it is good enough to sell. They probably have the requirements for conversion somewhere on the forums here.
    Thanks for the information!

I've been told in this forum by a SmiteWorks contributor that all the APs except the 3.5 ones are going to be released. But they don't have a schedule. My guess is they will keep pumping out all the sourcebooks because they're easier to convert, and when those are finished there'll be nothing left but the APs and standalone adventures, and that's when we'll get those. It's only a matter of time before we get everything. If you want to encourage them, just buy everything they have released and everything new that's being released. That's the best way to send the message "WE WANT EVERYTHING". All hail SmiteWorks. My 16-player adventure-strategy game that spans Golarion and uses ALL the books would have been impossible without them.

Thread Information