DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Core rule book Errata 2

hi all

It seems pathfinder 2e has received its second set of errata changes which have a number of big changes to the Alchemist. I was wondering if the CRB module will be updated in the (near) future? And in addition I would like to know if say a character is a level 6 Alchemist will the changes work on the character sheet or will we have to quickly remake the character so that all changes are caught in the character?
    Thanks for all your great work!

Warm regards
    Frederik

It's in the pipeline to get updated, probably not this coming Tuesday, but the Tuesday after.

The changes will all be to the Core Rules DLC and as such won't get automatically applied to anything already added to PCs. So you'll either have to manually edit what's there or re-do the PC.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

OK! Thanks for the hard work!

Thread Information