Starfinder Playlist

SFS #1-11: In Pursuit of the Scoured Past Saturday 6:30 GMT

Tier 3-6

Just to be on the safe side, please schedule around 4 1/2 hours instead of the usual 4 hours for the game.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–6.

The PCs travel to the library world of Athaeum in search of answers to what happened during the Scoured Stars incident. The planet holds secrets thought to be lost to the rest of the galaxy and viciously guarded by its self-exiled extraplanar curators. A contingent of Hellknights from the Order of the Pyre joins the PCs in their travels to the library, but these Hellknights follow their own mysterious agenda. As the PCs receive special dispensation to investigate Athaeum's vast records, they learn the first truths of the Scoured Stars and take their first steps in unraveling what happened during the Society's greatest mishap.

Content in In Pursuit of the Scoured Past also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo) faction. Content in this scenario also contributes to the ongoing year of the Scoured Stars storyline.

Written by Cole Kronewitter

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Second Seekers [Luwazi Elsebo])

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds UNITY (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet).

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds Unity.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM announcements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome (but be aware it will be Tier 3-6)

I'm looking to run through the bulk of the Scoured Stars scenarios in the next few months for folks that have not gotten all segments yet. Please send me a PM with which ones you are looking to get your hands on before SFS converts to the new boon system!
    Last edited by rbeard101; November 12th, 2020 at 02:41.

I'll join with a pregen.
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Game Calendar is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=5608

I'm hoping we get at least one more person. One player has GMed this scenario before so will take a more passive role in the game. We really need 1 more to sign up! You can always run a pre-gen!

If I can get 1 more interested player we’ll play this scenario. If it’s only 3 players, I’m going to need to cancel. I’m really hoping we can get that extra player, otherwise, I’ll try again next weekend since my son, icedragonprince still needs this segment... I’m serious about trying to run all of these scenarios in the next 2 months though... get these boons while you still can!
    Last edited by rbeard101; November 14th, 2020 at 02:47.

Just let me know for which subtier I should bring a character (though I might bring a pregen to keep things simple).

It looks like we're good for today! Using FG Unity DM name is rbeard101 with password of SFS. Using my teamSpeak server: miavoice.gameservers.com:9119 Password SFS

Also looking like subtier 4

Is the server up? I connected to the teamspeak server, but don't see your server in unity.
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Thread Information