Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Hi Josh, thanks for making these themes! The Winter Theme is awesome. I have a dumb question though- Let’s say in the Gothic Theme, someone deleted the ornamental head— how would they get it back?

Quote Originally Posted by Aventhar View Post
    Hi Josh, thanks for making these themes! The Winter Theme is awesome. I have a dumb question, though- Let’s say in the Gothic Theme, someone deleted the ornamental head— how would they get it back?
    Thanks so much! I am so glad you are enjoying the themes. The head element in the gothic theme should return on reloading or just exiting and restarting your campaign. To reload without exiting, type /reload in the chat entry and hit enter.

Thanks!

On my Winter Theme (FGU) the die result font is black on a black die Icon so is really hard to read, is it just me?
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

No, it is a known issue and Josh has fixed it and it will be released in the next update.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

cool
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

If you are looking for suggestions of themes to create in the future: Western.
    I will be running a Deadlands game in the coming months, and the right theme would help to set the mood.

Thank you. The themes look amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseDressing View Post
    If you are looking for suggestions of themes to create in the future: Western.
    I will be running a Deadlands game in the coming months, and the right theme would help to set the mood.

Thank you. The themes look amazing.
    I am so glad you like the new themes; also you are in luck, the new western theme will be being released in February!

Giddy Up.

Thread Information