FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    the title bar of the window is white. can you be more specific about how you have windows set, because I do indeed have black title bars in Windows. This is just a maximized window it is not full screen so should be the same as all my other windows. Under settings personalization colors I have dark selected.
    Personalization and then colour is indeed correct, but you also need to toggle some checkmark there at the bottom (there are extra two checkmarks for toggling where the colour should be overwritten and one of them are such title bars of windows )

PS: The title bar will become white again when the window is not focused; when you also want to overwrite the colour of non-focused windows, then see here: https://superuser.com/questions/1032...-focus-is-lost

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Personalization and then colour is indeed correct, but you also need to toggle some checkmark there at the bottom (there are extra two checkmarks for toggling where the colour should be overwritten and one of them are such title bars of windows )

PS: The title bar will become white again when the window is not focused; when you also want to overwrite the colour of non-focused windows, then see here: https://superuser.com/questions/1032...-focus-is-lost
    Gone from unuseable to useable with black title bar, but still very unhappy about the loss of screen real estate and the devs need to keep this as a high priority bug to fix.

I do consider it a bug considering there are many games that use fullscreen unity mode and even maximized windows without title bars just fine. Many browser based tools will go full screen without title bars as well.

Has this been documented in a bug tracker somewhere?

Gone from unuseable to useable with black title bar, but still very unhappy about the loss of screen real estate and the devs need to keep this as a high priority bug to fix.

I do consider it a bug considering there are many games that use fullscreen unity mode and even maximized windows without title bars just fine. Many browser based tools will go full screen without title bars as well.

Has this been documented in a bug tracker somewhere?
    There was once a fullscreen mode, but the problem was that it hid the windows toolbar at the bottom, and the other problem is the support for Mac and Linux which makes that seemingly difficult. In FGC you needed to use the window mode when you stretched it across multiple monitors (but when you have one monitor, then I understand when one wants to compare it with FGC)

On macOS, I just hide the OS menubar and the OS Dock, then I Zoom (maximize) the FGU window. Yeah, the FGU title bar is there, but I get the whole screen less that tiny little bit. I can live with it.

In Window, hiding the taskbar will help get some real estate back.

I am not asking if you can live with it, I am asking if it is in a dev bug tracker. It was a feature in FGC that I used that is not in FGU, and again there are many unity games that support fullscreen (true alt-tab to get to windows) just fine as well as borderless windows (faux full screen).

All that is required is to add it back in as an option, just like scale ui is now a setup option. Then you will not have to worry about those who complain about missing windows task bar when they are using fullscreen since that is the very purpose of using full screen is it is not on your windows desktop.

Hiding the windows task bar is a poor workaround, as it pops backup when mousing over the hotbar.
    Last edited by yarnevk; November 26th, 2020 at 19:16.

I am not asking if you can live with it, I am asking if it is in a dev bug tracker. It was a feature in FGC that I used that is not in FGU, and again there are many unity games that support fullscreen (true alt-tab to get to windows) just fine as well as borderless windows (faux full screen).

All that is required is to add it back in as an option, just like scale ui is now a setup option. Then you will not have to worry about those who complain about missing windows task bar when they are using fullscreen since that is the very purpose of using full screen is it is not on your windows desktop.

Hiding the windows task bar is a poor workaround, as it pops backup when mousing over the hotbar.
    And my answer was directed to that, the problem is cross-platform support and that is seemingly not that possible while also having fullscreen stuff (but I may remember that wrong). The unity games you may mean maybe just run on Windows (but I am completely no expert in that). The latest answer I found with respect to that is this here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post517986

The entire point of Unity is multi-platform games. It is extremely common for Windows versions of games to offer real full screen and borderless windows faux screen as options.

I would like a dev to respond, what is the difficulty adding this back as a Windows setup UI option for the loss of this FGC UI feature to be restored in FGU?

The only problem I even see here is those who did not want the task bar alt-tab blocked and those who did not understand why fullscreen expands across monitors. The answer to those problems is simple, do not use the optional UI feature and let those who did want the taskbar alt-tab blocked use it as intended.
    Last edited by yarnevk; November 26th, 2020 at 20:08.

Blog Entries
    The developers do not make public what bugs and features they are tracking.

The devs have commented on this issue earlier, so they are aware of it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Where can I submit the feedback for the bug that the desired fix is a UI option to restore the feature since there was some people that complained about blocked taskbars when the feature was active? It was my understanding that these forums are that place.

The prior comment was they need things to settle down, and that time is now because the FCU has been released. I see nobody even discussed making it a UI option so this is new feedback that needs discussion.

Blog Entries
    Where can I submit the feedback for the bug that the desired fix is a UI option to restore the feature since there was some people that complained about blocked taskbars when the feature was active? It was my understanding that these forums are that place.

The prior comment was they need things to settle down, and that time is now because the FCU has been released. I see nobody even discussed making it a UI option so this is new feedback that needs discussion.
    You have submitted your feedback by posting on the forums here.

If you want you can vote on the Wish List https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/
    Pretty sure its' on the list there, but can't find it at the moment. Otherwise you can add it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information