DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

I love the new published themes.

Just a note to say thanks.

I love the themes on the smiteworks store for FGU. Please keep making more.

A small suggestion, please keep the fonts larger like in the sci fi theme and a bit more contrast (you fixed this on the gothic one).

My players did not like the Gothic as it was a bit too hard to read but I loved it.

If you take requests > I'd love to see a light back ground (tan or light grey) and a 'fantasy theme with Dragons or some fantastic theme like a knight with upraised sword facing a dragon or a giant!

Again thank you. I love them, please keep on making them!

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    If you take requests > I'd love to see a light back ground (tan or light grey) and a 'fantasy theme with Dragons or some fantastic theme like a knight with upraised sword facing a dragon or a giant!
    Have a look at the alternate leather theme and associated decal on this page: https://www.fg-con.com/free-downloads/

Not tried it myself but the preview image appears to be close to what you're looking for..?

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Just a note to say thanks.

I love the themes on the smiteworks store for FGU. Please keep making more.

A small suggestion, please keep the fonts larger like in the sci fi theme and a bit more contrast (you fixed this on the gothic one).

My players did not like the Gothic as it was a bit too hard to read but I loved it.

Again thank you. I love them, please keep on making them!
    Thank you so much. Themes can be a lot of work but they are also very rewarding. We will be releasing one new theme a month and I certainly am very open to user suggestions and requests. Also, if you see some issues, such as an area in a particular ruleset that is difficult to read or a graphical problem please post it and I will get it taken care of straight away.

Thanks again,
    JW
    Last edited by jwatmough; November 16th, 2020 at 18:53.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatmough View Post
    Thank you so much. Themes can be a lot of work but they are also very rewarding. We will be releasing one new theme a month and I certainly am very open to user suggestions and requests. Also, if you see some issues, such as an area in a particular ruleset that his difficult to read or a graphical problem please post it and I will get it taken care of straight away.

Thanks again,
    JW
    Seriously, one a month?! AWESOME!

Thank you so much. Themes can be a lot of work but they are also very rewarding. We will be releasing one new theme a month and I certainly am very open to user suggestions and requests. Also, if you see some issues, such as an area in a particular ruleset that is difficult to read or a graphical problem please post it and I will get it taken care of straight away.

Thanks again,
    JW
    I really love the gothic ruleset and my dnd players too. Only minor problem is that the curtain 'falls over' the shortcuts bar at the bottom. So some slots cannot be used.
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Thank you so much for pointing this out. Is this in full-screen mode? And if so what resolution is the screen on which this is happening? Is the UI being scaled? And if so to what?
    Last edited by jwatmough; November 17th, 2020 at 21:01.

Josh, great stuff on the new themes. So far they haven't been quite up my alley, but I just love the fact that they're being made. I'm sure you've got the next couple months' worth planned out, but I'd like to voice my request for more "clean" looks. I really like the readability of the Simple Gray and Brown themes, and the Official WotC theme (though that one is in desperate need of a dark variant). Less Fantasy TableTop and more Modern UI. I know it's not exciting, but I think there's a pretty decent market for that style. Thanks again for your hard work on this stuff, excited to see what comes out in the next couple months!

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    Josh, great stuff on the new themes. So far they haven't been quite up my alley, but I just love the fact that they're being made. I'm sure you've got the next couple months' worth planned out, but I'd like to voice my request for more "clean" looks. I really like the readability of the Simple Gray and Brown themes, and the Official WotC theme (though that one is in desperate need of a dark variant). Less Fantasy TableTop and more Modern UI. I know it's not exciting, but I think there's a pretty decent market for that style. Thanks again for your hard work on this stuff, excited to see what comes out in the next couple months!
    I agree that a dark variant of the "Official D&D" theme would be great. In fact, even a slightly modified version of the original with a slightly shorter (top-to-bottom) dragon title bar would be swell (the banner takes up a lot of space). You're doing great, though! Keep up the great work. These are much appreciated.

Thanks so much all! I very much appreciate the kind words. I have several themes already completed and scheduled for release over the coming months. I am creating new themes all of the time and am indeed planning a 'modern' style theme for creation next month.

Thank you so much for pointing this out. Is this in full-screen mode? And if so what resolution is the screen on which this is happening? Is the UI being scaled? And if so to what?
    Actually, my laptop has only a resolution of 1366 x 768
    If I make the scaleui to 75%, all is ok.
    Thanks for answeringme, but don't spend time on it. It's totally OK so
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Thread Information